Great loft apartment - Huge studio space with comfortable modern furniture. A cosy but fun place on one of the nicest streets in Soho!
+ Private Apartment
+ Private Bathroom
+ King Size Bed & Single (Folding Bed)
+ Sleeps 3 People
+ Wifi (Free) & Satellite Television
+ Very Large Studio Space
+ Modern Finish & New Furniture
Private Apartment - You have everything pictured. The Kitchen is Fully Equipped with plates, cooking pans, cutlery, mugs and glasses etc.
Interaction with guests
- We are available anytime on phone and live nearby
- At check In we explain everything for about 10 minutes
- 3 contact phone numbers are provided
- Call us in emergencies 24 hours
- We meet you at checkin then leave you unless you need help/guidance
- One of us lives over the road from the apartment
- Our housekeeper is in the area everyday if needed
- We aim to make our place feel like a home away from home
- We enjoy discussing the area and are happy to show you around.
- We would love to share some of our recommendations nearby
Other things to note
The apartment is on the first floor without an elevator. You can hear noise from people outside until quite late mainly Thursday, Friday & Saturday.
No Smoking at all inside.
Only people who are listed can enter the apartment.
Three people are aloud inside Only.
Upon Arrival We Must meet the Guest who has booked on their account.
ID / Passport must be shown on Check-In.
This host has 424 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Hello, very pleased to make your Airbnb acquaintance!
I am hosting a few apartments in the 'Soho' and surrounding area with a small team. Soho is a fantastic area with a true buzz in the air! It is I think, the most fun area of Central London hence its popularity. It is full of restaurants and nice bars, plus its next to many tourist destinations and galleries etc.
We work with local residents and a few property owners who wish to make use of Airbnb but are too occupied with careers and life commitments to use it personally, plus a few of our own apartments. It is an exciting opportunity with the 90 day annual allowance now introduced.
I ensure the service and apartments are presented to my high standards. You may also meet or speak with Daiany and Charlie who help me manage the properties. Charlie was born just outside London and has lived inner city for the past ten years. Daiany is from Portugal and now lives in Central London with her family. We have realised it can be a job for all hours so we share the responsibilities.