This is a traditional house at Panagiouda(Kalamiaris).
The house is 20 minutes walk from Moria Refugee Camp.
We also offer 50Mbit of Wireless Internet.
Very comfortable living room with a big bench & stools for working with your Laptops.
I also assure you that your Internet access will be great with 50Mbit broadband connection
You will have access on the whole house except one bedroom which is locked.
Also the Fireplace is ONLY for decoration.
You can cut any fruits available from the garden(mandarins, oranges, lemons depending on the season).
The yard and the balcony are free for you to use them.
It will be desired if you smoke outside of the house so we can have the air inside clean for health reasons.
Interaction with guests
I live right next to you so when you need anything and i mean anything, you can either call me from your yard or come to my house and ask me or my wife in person.
* no illegal activity
* NO overnight guests who are not part of the advanced, airbnb reservation WITHOUT PERMISSION from host
* Any approved additional overnight guests must pay the extra person fee outlined on our airbnb profile
* Given that energy is expensive in Greece, please help us conserve energy by turning off lights, small appliances, lamps, etc. when not being used.
* Hot water needs 10-15 mins to warm up. Please remember to switch off the hot water before you get in the bath, primarily for security reasons and secondly for energy preservation.
* Please DO NOT leave the hot water heater on ALL DAY. The heater may explode.
* DO NOT throw paper in the toilette. The pipes may block and sewage water may flood the house.
* Also, please remember to LEAVE THE KEY on the table when you check out and switch off the hot water
* If you need flexibility around the specified check in or check out times, let us know in advance.
* If there is an issue with the room or bedroom, please let us know immediately. We work best with guests who are good communicators. If the room needs a light bulb, if you'd like an extra pillow, blanket, or anything, let us know and we will be glad to make it available to you.
* Enjoy your stay!
I'm 34 years old husband of a great wife and father of brilliant daughter, living with our 4 dogs in Panagiouda.
I like to fix broken PCs and repair IT stuff in general. In my free time i listen to rock music and play with my guitar.