Located in the prime hub of Makati is a contemporary apartment that will suit your every need! Centrally situated this suite with enticing views is walking distance to Greenbelt Malls.
Out the lobby door: restaurants, convenience stores for groceries, Starbucks etc. Easy access to transport Uber, GrabTaxi etc. Everything is within reach!
This is THE part of Makati you want to be in!
I have another studio adjacent to this one that fits 2 people:
16 Mbps WiFi connection speeds
REAL QUEEN-sized bed to ensure your comfort
KEYLESS ENTRY for check-in convenience
The suite with a view, tucked in a quiet corner of a chic complex with 24-hour front desk service and security, a wholesome reception area, doorman, pool, sauna, garden area, lounge areas with FREE WIFI and a fully air-conditioned gym with free drinking water – The comfortable Beacon Roces Tower 1 unit is bright and functionally decorated.
This inviting apartment with all the comforts of home can accommodate up to 2 guests with a real queen size bed. It is fully furnished with a fitted kitchen. The kitchen includes a ref/freezer, microwave, electric kettle, and toaster oven. Plus kitchen utensils, glasses, and dinner ware.
I also provide toilet paper, 2 bottles of water, garbage bags, new sponges, and dish washing soap upon your check in.
Other necessities provided are: bed linens, comforter, pillows, towels, flat iron, and hair dryer to make your experience memorable. The closet includes hangers and an ironing board.
The unit comes with an air-conditioner and a shower heater to ensure that you will have a comfortable stay, and free Wi-Fi and cable television will keep you entertained.
With high ceilings, soft LED lighting, and striking furnishings, the space is fitted:
- a REAL QUEEN-size bed and mattress with soft pillows and a comforter
- ample storage – large wardrobe closet, kitchen closets and complete bathroom accessories
- a dining table for two
LG 43" LED television (with Cable TV)
16 Mbps WI-FI Internet Speeds
A/C, 7.5 cubic ft refrigerator/freezer, microwave, oven toaster, and electric kettle
Iron and ironing board, hair dryer, full-length mirror, adjustable shower water heater (hot/cold), and 220v outlets throughout the unit
It is stocked with cutlery, dinnerware, glasses, utensils, and a bottle/wine opener. High thread count fresh linens and plush towels too! Blackout window treatments ensure you have a good night's sleep.
Free use of unlimited WI-FI internet (16 Mbps), and Cable TV.
Dues and utilities are all inclusive.
There will also be a welcome basket with a start up set of toiletries, bottled water, and some snacks upon check-in.
For stays of 4 nights or longer, I provide visits from my housekeeper (along with a change of towels and disposal of trash). Cleaning can be scheduled at your convenience with 24hr notice. Rest assured that the place is thoroughly cleaned after each stay.
You may choose to stay for two nights, one week, or even a month!
I look forward to having you stay at my apartment, where all you need to bring is your luggage!
My guests will have the apartment all to themselves, as well as have full access to the pool (pool is closed on Mondays). The gym is accessible per day for a fee. Laundry services are available at parking deck floor P2.
Interaction with guests
Guests can always contact me through Airbnb or text message me if they need assistance. In case of emergencies, I can be reached by phone call. For general inquiries or questions about the Airbnb platform, please visit www.airbnb.com/help for more information.
Other things to note
Please bring a copy of your ID or Passport when you check-in for security purposes. This is the condominium's policy to protect guests and residents. (NO Government-issued ID or PASSPORT NO ENTRY)
The apartment features keyless entry allowing check-in at your convenience from 2PM - 9PM.
The owner is not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities.
The owner is not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest.
• STOVE TOP COOKING IS NOT ALLOWED. The microwave and toaster oven are available for your cooking needs.
• Check-in is 2PM - 9PM. Checkout is at 12PM (noon). Depending on availability, I may be able to guarantee your early arrival & late departure upon booking.
• Any last minute BOOKING ALTERATIONS/RESCHEDULING within 5 days of original planned check-in date is subject to follow Airbnb’s Moderate Cancellation Policy fees depending on the new dates requested. All booking alteration or rescheduling requests require host approval.
• Please DO NOT leave your luggage/items/packages at the front desk/lobby/reception. Please follow their rules and regulations.
• Guests can always contact me through Airbnb or text message me if they need assistance. In case of emergencies, I can be reached by phone call.
• THERE IS NO ALLOTTED PARKING SPACE. Greenbelt and Makati Square do have 24-hour paid parking, if needed.
• This is strictly a non-smoking unit and smoke-free community. Smoking in the Common Areas, such as hallways, fire exits, parking areas, roof decks is strictly prohibited inside the Property. Violators will be penalized.
• Drinking of liquors is strictly prohibited in all Common Areas of the apartment complex.
• Maximum occupancy of 2 (3 or more persons in the unit at the same time are NOT allowed/Visitors NOT allowed)
• Private parties/gatherings/entertainment of any sort are NOT allowed, as this is a residential condominium.
• Please don't throw food scraps and kitchen garbage in the sink. It is NOT equipped with a garbage disposal.
• Please don't throw tissue paper in the toilet bowl.
• Please switch off lights, air conditioner, and CLOSE ALL WINDOWS when leaving the room to save energy and prevent water damage.
• No home massage or heavy drinking.
• Only confirmed guests are allowed to use the amenities like the pool & gym.
This host has 75 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I am an architect and interior design freelance specialist by profession. I enjoy being at the beach with family and friends. My passion is in building and construction of residential homes, painting abstracts, listing to music, good cuisine, and traveling to San Francisco, Australia, and Asian hot-spots like Hong Kong.
My goal is to visit as many Asian countries as possible and learning more about the European culture... I appreciate anything that involves nature and the preservation of the environment. My favorite pastime is watching movies with a preference for thrillers and creating innovative spaces.
As a host on Airbnb, I am looking forward to meeting people with diverse cultures from all over the world. I aim to please and provide high quality service to prospective guests. I would appreciate any feedback that would make your stay extremely memorable!
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions. I will be happy to respond to any queries.