Villa is 810 sq ft w/ full size appliances & granite counter tops in kitchen. Bkfast area. Family room w/ sleeper sofa, futon & desk. Bedroom w/ king size bed. Bathroom w/ 2 vanities. Porch w/ swing overlooking 16th fairway in gated golf community.
This villa was recently remodeled. Much bigger than almost any other one bedroom unit in Destin. Within short walking distance(inside the resort) to the wonderful, emerald-green waters of the Gulf of Mexico.
Five days prior to check in, guest will receive a confirmation email that allows them access to the unit via a code to open the door. Inside the unit a parking pass will be available for their stay.
Interaction with guests
Guest are able to contact owners regarding questions before and/or during their stay.
Other things to note
Pets fee is included in the price. Resort requires owner to advise resort in writing about pets in their villa. Approval for pets over 25 lbs. must be in writing.
Renters without pets are eligible for daily discount.
FAILURE TO COMPLY WILL ALL RULES WILL RESULT IN LOSS OF ENTIRE DEPOSIT AND/OR EVICTION!
VERDEN HAUS, LLC RENTAL RULES AND REGULATION(URL HIDDEN)1. CHECK-IN AFTER 4 P.M. CST; CHECK-OUT 9 A.M. CST.
2. NON SMOKING and DRUG Free unit.
3. Pets are permitted subject to pet policy.
Pets are permitted in rental home only with prior approval. Resort requires owner to know the type of pet. Approval for pets over 25 lbs. must be in writing.
1. All pets must be on leashes at all times.
2. Pet owners are responsible for cleaning up any/all pet refuse.
3. Pets are not allowed on furniture at any time. Any evidence of pets o(URL HIDDEN)furniture may incur extra cleaning fees.
4. All pets must be up to date on rabies vaccinations and all other vaccinations. Heart worm preventative is highly recommended.
5. All pets are to be treated with Advantage or similar topical flea and tick repellent three (3) days prior to arrival. Fleas and ticks are very rampant in this area and can cause harmful/fatal illness to humans and pets. All items above are the sole responsibility of the pet owner.
6. The homeowners assume no responsibility for illness or injury that may incur to pets while on the premises.
7. “Vicious or Dangerous Dogs” trained for dog fighting or with any tendency or disposition to attack any dog other domestic animals or humans without provocation, are not permitted at any time.
8. Absolutely NO farm animals allowed. Failure to abide by this rule will result in immediate eviction without refund for rental period or deposit.
Failure to comply will result in loss of entire deposit. .
4. No rentals to guest under 25 years of age.
5. Guest may not let, sublet or assign this lease for all or any part of the premises.
6. DAMAGE DEPOSIT of $250 is required. The deposit is fully refundable, provided the ALL these rules are followed and the following provisions are met.
a. No damage/loss is done to unit or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear.
b. No charges are incurred due to contraband, pets or collection of rents or services rendered during the stay.
c. All debris, rubbish and discards are placed in dumpster, and soiled dishes are placed in the dishwasher and cleaned. Beds are stripped and used linens are placed in the laundry basket. Remove all food from the refrigerator.
d. All charges accrued during the stay are paid prior to departure.
e. No linens are lost or damaged.
f. NO Early check-in or late check-out.
g. The renter is not evicted by the owner, representative of the owner, local law enforcement, or the security company.
h. All rules and regulations for the Seascape Resort are followed.
6. Verden Haus, LLC, retains the right to assign an agent to enter the premises to make repairs, show the property, or respond to an emergency.
7. Lessee agrees to indemnify and save Lessor harmless from all liability, loss or damage arising from any nuisance or harm made or suffered on the leased premises by the Lessee, tenants, or guests or from any careless, neglect, or improper conduct of any persons entering, occupying or visiting the leases premises.
8. PAYMENT – Payment is due thirty (30) days before your arrival date. Please make payments payable to Verden Haus, LLC.
9. CANCELLATIONS - Policy is strict. Cancellations more than one week out are entitled to 50% return on funds paid during booking. Cancellations less than one week forfeit all funds paid during booking. Early departure does not warrant any refund of rent.
10. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY is limited to six (6) persons..
11. INCLUSIVE FEES - Rates include a one-time linen-towel setup. Amenity fees are included in the rental rate.
12. NO DAILY MAID SERVICE - Linens for bed, sofa bed, futon and towels are included in the unit. Bring beach towels. Linens and towels removed from unit will incur fee.
13. DISPOSABLE ITEMS – Guest are expected to bring items they will need for their visit. Food, laundry soap, dishwasher soap, bar soap, aluminum foil or plastic wraps are not included in rental.
14. RATE CHANGES - subject to change without notice.
15. FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS - reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of deposit and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check-in.
16. WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS - Any exceptions to the above mentioned policies must be approved in writing in advance.
17. PARKING PASSES - are in the unit and must display parking pass in the car at all times.
18. FAILURE TO COMPLY WILL ALL RULES WILL RESULT IN LOSS OF ENTIRE DEPOSIT AND/OR EVICTION!
19.HURRICANE OR STORM POLICY - No refunds unless:
a. The National Weather Service orders mandatory evacuations in a "Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning area" and/or
b. A "mandatory evacuation order has been given for the Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning" area of residence of a vacationing guest.
The day that the National Weather Service orders the mandatory evacuation, we will refund any unused portion of rent from a guest:
a. currently registered
b. scheduled to arrive, and wants to shorten their stay, to come in after the Hurricane Warning is lifted; and
c. Any advance rents collected or deposited for a reservation that is scheduled to arrive during the "Hurricane Warning" period.m