The Farm @ 312 is the perfect, private farm house for your holiday, vacation, or event in a setting unlike any other. Nestled on a 5 acre sustainable farm, and located just 10 minutes from Disney, The Farm @ 312 is the ideal vacation home.
A comfortable home, located on a private and spacious 5 acres is the perfect space for your weekend get-away, or extended vacation. This uniquely designed single family home features an open floor plan, and many creature comforts. Decorated and managed by the owner, the home combines craftsman architecture, modern-rustic charm, and an urban-farm flair.
The entire home is at your disposal. The owner/property manager is located onsite in a separate apartment.
Interaction with guests
The Farm @ 312 is as customizable as you can imagine. From simply looking for a comfortable place to stay while in town, to a full-service facility with a private chef and concierge amenities, and everything in between, we can ensure your time at The Farm is exactly as you desire it to be. Daily care of The Farm, animals, and gardens is an activity you are welcome to join in [or not :-) ] for fun, relaxation, or education. Whatever farm products are available are stocked in the kitchen for our guests to enjoy. Fresh, free range eggs are a staple, and everything else is seasonal.
Other things to note
In addition to our beautiful Farm House, The Farm @ 312 is a sustainable urban farm. The operations of the farm continue, whether guests are in the house or not. At the Farm, we believe in a better, more fulfilling, sustainable way of life, and that belief is made into a reality for our guests. Just 10 minutes from Walt Disney World Resort, and 25 minutes from Universal Studios, the Farm @ 312 provides a peaceful haven for guests who wish to enjoy the excitement and adventures of a typical Central Florida vacation or something special for those looking for the road less traveled. We have several resources on site to assist with making plans and arrangements while in town, and our friendly staff is also available to provide local expert advise on how to get the most out of your time here!
1.Greeted check-in is offered by appointment and is available until 4pm. If unsure of arrival time, we are happy to arrange for a self check-in. Please call or email to notify us of your preferred check-in arrangement.
2.Rooms are ready by 4pm but a bag drop prior is always welcome.
3.Check-out is 11am.
4.Please ask us about storing your belongings if you are departing on an evening flight.
1. Life on the farm tends to track a bit of the outdoors indoors. Living life on the farm means taking off wet or dirty shoes at the door. It helps keep our home clean for all guests to enjoy. And you just might like the cozy and relaxed atmosphere it brings.
2. Please be reasonable in the kitchen. If you use the kitchen to prepare food, please do not leave food open or on the counters, as it attracts pests. Similarly, if you prepare a large meal and leave the dishes for our staff to attend to during daily cleaning service, please understand the cleaning time may be extended.
3. Park only on paved driveways; we have ample parking areas.
4. We want you to be relaxed and have an enjoyable experience at the Farm, and also want to provide the same amenities and features to the guests who come after you. Please be mindful and make every attempt to leave the property in the same condition you found it.
5. NO smoking indoors, or within 15 feet of building structures. Ash cans are provided outdoors.
6. Carrying or possessing illegal substances while on the property is prohibited. Guest agree to abide by all local, state, and federal laws and regulations while on the property.
7. Children must be directly supervised at all times while on the property. This is an operational farm with live animals, natural and wild outdoor amenities, and other potential hazards to unsupervised children. Guests who leave children unsupervised to any degree will be asked to leave the property immediately.
8. We love pets. Please be sure yours are properly registered, and are not to be left alone during your visit. Special arrangements may be made for daily boarding services if you wish to leave the property without your pet.
9.Please lock and secure doors anytime you are not on the property.
10. Our farm animals are friendly, but they are still animals. Please do not touch, handle, or interact with farm animals without the presence and express permission of a staff member.