About this listing
This second floor two bedroom apartment is set overlooking Ingram Street; home of Glasgow's many fashion houses with the district is also known for the vast range of restaurants, coffee shops, galleries and venues
The building has security entry and an elevator with quick access to all floors. There are stairs in the building also. The apartment has two bedrooms each with a kingsize beds and homely furnishings with ample storage whether you are staying for two night or two months. The master bedroom includes an en-suite shower room. The main bathroom has a bath with shower over and has a contemporary bathroom suite and tiling.
The living area has a comfortable sofa, dining table with six chairs and digital TV/DVD and free wifi. The kitchen includes all modern appliances - fridge, freezer, dishwasher, washing machine. The cupboards are stocked with all necessary items for home cooking.
The apartment has central heating and is naturally warm from the well insulated windows throughout the property. A great place to stay for both business and leisure travellers.
Guests can use the full apartment for themselves only.
Guests can check-in until 8pm.
Check-in from 8pm - 10pm - £20, from 10pm - 12pm - £30 (on arrival)
Interaction with guests
You can contact us by phone or email at our city centre reservations office Monday to Friday 10am - 5pm, by email 24/7, plus two further cell phone numbers will be in the apartment for emergencies
The Merchant City is one of the most vibrant areas in Glasgow and is full of diverse and interesting buildings, cafes and restaurants. It is a preferred location to both professional and artistic residents with a number of small galleries and theatres in the area. It is also home to a number of high end boutique style shops and more famous international labels. The apartment looks onto to some of those landmark buildings that were home to the City's Merchants during the 19th Century.
The annual Merchant City Festival and Celtic Connections attract a growing number of visitors each year who enjoy concerts, Scottish Ceilidh dances, comedy events and exhibitions at venues, including the Tron Theatre, the Old Fruitmarket, the Trades Hall, and St. Andrews in the Square.
The apartment is situated at the heart of Glasgow's city centre. The merchant city area is within a walking distance away from the apartment with many restaurants, bars and other sightseeing destinations.
There is no private parking at this apartment but we can offer discounted pre-validated tickets for nearby carparks operated by Q-park and City Parking, which allow guests to park for £6.50 per 24 hours. Further information will be given at check-in or upon request.
- All guests must be over 25 years old or accompanied by a parent or legal guardian
- We do not allow stag or hen groups
- We do not allow events or parties to be held in the apartments
- For security reasons, a minimum stay of 5 nights is required for guests who reside in the local area. Please seek confirmation from the property owner if you have any doubts.
- The maximum number of guests is that which you have paid for unless stated in your booking confirmation
- Smoking is not permitted in any of the apartments
- Pets are not permitted in any of the apartments
- The apartment must be returned in good condition and the same general state it was received. Breakages or excessive cleaning requirements will be charged to the guests.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund plus service fees back.
This host has 13 reviews for other properties.View other reviews