Brand new cozy & charming Studio located in the heart of Alfama, near the main attractions like Museu do Fado, Castelo S. Jorge, etc. completely renewed in 2015 and prepared thought the smallest detail to give you maximum comfort & pleasant stay.
This is a Cozy 20 square meters Studio, located right in the heart of one of the most historic areas of Lisbon, Alfama, where the Fado and the food are kings that rule the beautiful streets and the old buildings of this neighborhood. The original Portuguese style facade has been renewed and the interior is completely brand new and prepared thought the smallest detail & fully equipped with everything you need to give you maximum comfort & spend pleasant days in Lisbon .
Full Studio usage
Interaction with guests
We will be available to help & guide, whether on face to face or always thought phone.
Other things to note
Studio is in the heart of Alfama and Soul of Lisbon. You are just some walking distance to:
- Sightseeing of Portas do Sol, Santa Luzia & Graça, Tagus River;
- Main Lisbon attractions: Castelo de São Jorge, Praça do Comércio, Igreja São Miguel, Largo São Rafael, Museu do Fado, Igreja da Sé de Lisboa, Panteão Nacional, Igreja de São Vicente de Fora, Santo Estevão, Baixa Pombalina, Chiado etc;
- Fine restaurants with fresh fish & traditional and well recognized portuguese food;
- Transport including subway, trains, buses and boats Pier;
- You can also have a different shopping experience in the famous flea market "Feira da Ladra".
Like if you were staying in your own home!
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 5 days of your trip and the first night is non-refundable, but 50% of the cost for the remaining nights will be refunded.
We are a couple who loves Lisbon. We have a degree in Tourism so we are doing what we love most: Provide the best reception and give a warm & conformtable hosting to our guests! It is all about experience and we would like to give the best Lisbon experience possible by given our best service for you to enjoy your vacations.