LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION! This fabulous apartment is located in the most unique Cubist building in the most affluent quarter of Prague overlooking the famous "Parizska trida" (Paris Avenue), home of Louis Vuitton, Prada and other top fashion brands. The neighbourhood is full of great restaurants, cafes, bars, boutiques, gourmet food shops etc. This is the best location in town!
* Very spacious, bright, airy and quiet apartment
* 2 bedroom / one kitchen - living area / huge bathroom with 2 sinks
* Perfect East - West orientation ensuring ample natural light
* Huge windows with a lovely view of Parisian Avenue and a small park in the middle of the square
* High ceilings
* Original cubist details
* Delightful kitchen featured on TV in a cooking show with a celebrity chef
* Huge king size bed in the main bedroom
* Huge sofa double bed in the living room / bedroom
* Wine cellar
* Original Art Works
* Bang & Olufsen Speaker (connected to Spotify via iPad) for music (on request)
* Apple TV (on request)
* Bathroom with shower, bath and toilet
* Second toilet / laundry room with a washing machine and a dryer
Entire apartment apart from a small storage room.
Interaction with guests
I'm always available virtually and physically when present in Prague.
Other things to note
You will get the best tips for making your stay in Prague very special.
Behave as if you are at your own home.
This host has 89 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I'm an entrepreneur and my passion is art. I love to travel, meet interesting people, explore other cultures and generally enjoy all good things that make life worth living. I'm an active socialite and a connoisseur, so besides sightseeing and cultural tips I can definitely recommend the best places in town to eat, drink and party.