This is a professional designed house for modern & high tech people. Starbucks, New York Pizza, Mexican food... many restaurants are one block away. VTA rail station is here, bus stations are right down the block. 101 and 680 are 2 minutes away.
Check in is very convenient, 24/7. You don't need a key to get in, I use digital lock. Please text me your phone number and name, I will send you the front door code and a video to show you how to use the digital lock. Very simple. :)
Other things to note
Here are a few things on the house rule that I want to share:
* When you check-In, you will be provided with ONE clean towel to use during your stay. This will be placed on your bed. We give a towel per guest and wash them every Wednesday.
* This is a co-living space and we aim to keep the place clean and desirable. I request all my guests to wash their own dishes and keep the kitchen clean.
*Also, there are cameras in the common areas to protect you belongings. There is one in the living room, one in the kitchen, and one facing outside to watch the cars. None in the bedrooms or bathrooms. Each house has 14-15 beds.
* Please make sure you lock the door when leave the apartment.
Thank you! Enjoy your stay !
My dear guests...
We’re providing this beautiful house for you and this is your home for the period of time you booked. So, let's work together and make our home clean and comfortable. Here are the house rules that we all need to follow:
* No Pets
* No smoking in the house
* Shoes off in the house
* No drugs
* Sleep in the bed you booked, if you want to change bed, please contact Naya and she will do her best to make arrangement for you.
* Please turn the lights/heater/fan off when you leave the house.
* Please lock the door when you leave the house.
* Keep the place quiet between 9:30pm-7am, so others can rest well.
* Please wash your own dirty dishes and cleanup the kitchen after you use it.
* Dirty towels need to be in the laundry room basket in the garage, not on the floor.
* If the trash bag is full, please through the old one in the trash can that located in the front yard and put a new trash bag in. Same thing with the toilet paper and paper towel.
This host has 899 reviews for other properties.View other reviews