L'Vista is a stunning contemporary holiday house with a peaceful outlook to both ocean and forest. Located on the northern fringe of Lorne, L'Vista provides a quiet, relaxed alternative to the hectic pace of 'Lorne Central'.
Set on an elevated site with views of Louttit Bay, L'Vista (3b Skyline Crt) is perfectly positioned for you to enjoy a memorable getaway whilst enjoying the benefits of a stunning contemporary home. With filtered views from the pier to the surf club, together with the grandeur of the surrounding Otway mountain ranges, L'Vista has a relaxed feel and peaceful outlook.
Located on the northern fringe of Lorne, high on a hillside at the end of a court, L'Vista provides a quiet alternative to the hectic pace of 'Lorne Central'. The Otway National Park, just metres to the north of the property, is home to an abundance of local wildlife. Kangaroos, wallabies, echidnas and native birds are often visible from the decks or the north facing windows in the living room and main bedroom.
With two large living rooms, two decks, two bathrooms (with separate toilets), outdoor shower and four bedrooms, this superior Lorne accommodation is well equipped to cater for a big family, couples or a large group. The arcade games table (with over 40 classic games) is sure to provide hours of entertainment for young children and older kids alike. In addition to a fabulous Summer beach house, the large jetmaster fireplace makes L'Vista an ideal retreat for a cosy winter escape.
LINEN IS PROVIDED.
This property will not accept 'schoolie' bookings
In more detail, the house provides the following:
- Main living area upstairs with open fire place, split system heating/cooling, ocean and forest views, Plasma TV, dvd/cd player with surround sound, iPod docking station
- Dining for ten guests
- Designer kitchen with appliances including dishwasher and microwave
- A toddler's high chair and safety gate for the stairs
- Outdoor entertaining deck with Weber BBQ, outdoor furniture and views
- Second living area downstairs with split system heating/cooling, Plasma TV, dvd and retro games table
- Master bedroom upstairs with 1 x King size bed plasma TV, walk in robe and ensuite with large shower.
- Second bedroom downstairs with 1 x Queen size bed and built in robe.
- Third bedroom downstairs with 2 x King Single size beds
(can be zipped together into 1 x King size bed) and built in robe
- Fourth bedroom downstairs with 2 single beds (can be pushed together to form 1 x slightly shorter King size bed) and chest of drawers
- Main bathroom downstairs with Bath and shower
- Separate toilet downstairs
- Powder room upstairs
- Outdoor shower.
Guests have access to the whole house except a few cupboards that are locked for the owner's private possessions.
Interaction with guests
The owner is available via email or telephone.
Other things to note
PLEASE NOTE: The listed price is the base rate for a minimum 2 night stay during the off-peak period, however the rates vary according to seasons and length of stay. Please ask to ensure the prices are correct before sending through a booking request. A 7 night minimum applies during the peak period (22/12/2017 - 28/01/2018). A 4 night minimum applies to East(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)) and Melbourne Cup (3/11/2017 - 7/11/2017) weekends. All other public holidays have 3 night minimums ((PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN))
We ask all L’Vista guests to treat the premises, its furnishings and fittings with care and respect.
All L’Vista bookings are accepted on the basis that guests understand and agree to abide by the L’Vista Terms and Conditions as summarised by these House Rules.
•No more than eight (8) guests
•All damage/breakage is to be reported to Nicole
•Refer to the in-house L’Vista manual for appliance operating instructions
•When vacating the premises please ensure:
1.All appliances and lights are turned off
2.Doors are locked
3.Kitchen rubbish has been placed in the Council bins
4.Council bins are not overflowing and are on the kerb ready for collection
5.Dishes have been washed, dried and put away
6.Wet towels are left in the bathroom
7.The BBQ grill is clean
8.The oven and microwave oven are clean
9.The fireplace is clean and there are no hot ashes
10.All furniture and kitchen items are to be returned to the same location they were upon arrival
11.Keys are to be returned to the Security box located and the property vacated by 10 am
Should you have any questions, please contact Nicole.