About this listing
Lovingly renovated four-season farm house set in 8 acres, located in the beautiful Hudson valley within easy reach of weekend skiing or year-round hiking. Located in the quaint town of Saugerties. One mile to HITS, 30 minutes from Hunter/Windham mountains for winter and summer activities, and the perfect base for antiquing, hiking and exploring the Hudson valley and Catskills.
Stay at our wonderfully cozy farmhouse for a relaxing weekend in the beautiful Catskills. Shake off the city doldrums with fresh air and tranquility.
The house was lovingly renovated in 2015. It features a large living/dining area with a wood burning stove, seating for 8 guests (plus space for additional chairs if needed), and a well stocked kitchen with amenities including dishwasher and microwave.
There are 4 double bedrooms and an additional room which could be used as a fifth bedroom or baby/kids space -
1. Queen bed on the first floor with en-suite bathroom;
2. Master bedroom on the second floor with king size bed and en-suite bathroom;
3. Guest bedroom 1 on the second floor with double (full-sized) bed;
4. Guest bedroom 2 on the second floor with double (full-sized) bed. Please note that this room interconnects with the master bedroom and the first guest bedroom, and has no direct access to the hallway
5. Family/baby room accessible via master bedroom with futon style sofa bed, toddler bed and baby travel crib.
The house also has a large loft/play area.
There is a large garden and deck area with gas grill, dining table and seating area, perfect for kids to run around and for you to relax and enjoy the evening sunset.
Follow us on Instagram @redbarnhouse349 to see up to date pictures and interesting things from the local area.
You will have full access to the house as well as the large private garden and deck, which features both a gas and charcoal grill, outdoor lounge chairs and dining area.
• Check-in time is 3PM.
We use the house and having lovingly restored it, we hope you will care for it as much as we do. It is sometimes muddy in the countryside so we would love it if shoes are left in the mudrooms.
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 5 days of your trip and the first night is non-refundable, but 50% of the cost for the remaining nights will be refunded.