Heart of Oldtown neighborhood. Walking distance to countless restaurants, shops, lakefront, zoo, comedy/music/theater venues, and 2 mi from downtown. Located less than 1 block from train and divvy bike share. Apt is lower level of single family home.
A wonderful 2 bed/1 bath with a huge sectional available for that extra 5th guest. We have an amazing MEDIA CENTER with projector (and quite the movie selection!) for those moments you would prefer to relax inside. We also have guest parking passes available for those that drove or rented a car to enjoy our city at a rate of $15/car/night, but I do need you to ask for those parking permits in advance - thanks!
Your 2 bed/1 bath unit is the lower level of our home but is separated via a interior locked door so everyone has privacy. There is even a separate entrance to your unit on the house. Also, please note the entrance to the unit is from the rear of the house and enters through the second bedroom.
Interaction with guests
I should usually be able to help with questions/concerns so feel free to message/text me. We have tried to address most questions in a manual we wrote and leave in the unit to serve as a resource for you so please take a peek there first as your question may already be answered. Also included in the manual are some notes about public transportation, our favorite restaurant venues and some other fun things to do in the area - Thanks!
Other things to note
1) PARKING - we have guest parking passes available at no extra charge. Please let us know if you will need parking passes in advance or I can't guarantee they will be available to you.
2) there is NO STOVE in the unit (there is a fridge, microwave, dishwasher, sink, toaster, coffee maker)
3) THERMOSTAT - unfortunately the thermostat is not located within the lower level so please just message or text me with desired temperature settings, otherwise I consistently keep it at 70-72 degrees - thanks!
4) WASHER/DRYER - you have your own in unit (detergent, dryer sheets, iron & ironing board available)
5) TOILETRIES - shampoo/conditioner, soap/body wash, hair dryer, Q tips, toothpaste, shaving cream all available, just ask if you think of something else not listed!
6) MOVIES - our selection of movies is available in the far 2 right drawers of the media center below the projector, enjoy!
License or registration number
Learn about this number
Please note that my husband and I live upstairs and since we live in the heart of the city, our neighbors are very close. We ask that you keep noise levels reasonable throughout the day/evenings.
Also no pets and no smoking.