A beautiful apartment situated on the Vila Verde Resort. This 2 bedroom / 2 bathroom accommodation is a short distance away from the stunning & famous Ponta Preta Beach on the Island of Sal. The resort itself is relatively private and is surrounded by botanical gardens.
Fully furnished, spacious accommodation with a large terrace facing the swimming pool and children’s play area.
Fitted with full air conditioning, water filters (providing safe, clean drinking water), mosquito screens and a safety deposit box.
Comprising of a king size master bedroom with en-suite bathroom, twin bedroom with 2 single beds and a family bathroom with walk in shower and bath tub.
Lounge area features a dining table, sofa bed sleeping an additional 2 guests, TV and DVD Player.
Self-catering with a fully fitted kitchen including all cooking and dining appliances such as a microwave, oven with electric hob, fridge / freezer, toaster, kettle, crockery and washing machine.
Additional facilities include a BBQ, clothes dryer, iron and board. A baby cot and highchair can be provided on request, subject to availability.
Apartment is situated within a few minutes walk to the tennis courts and supermarket. The reception area and bus stop are within a 1 minute walk. The shuttle service provides free transport, running daily taking guests to Ponta Preta Beach and into Santa Maria Town Centre.
The resort includes at present a 24-hour reception area, restaurants, sports bar, bakery, ice cream parlor, pool bar, several swimming pools, tennis courts, playgrounds and gardens. There are plans to add a nightclub, additional restaurants, spa, café’s and bars as well as other commercial businesses.
Please note: We may be able to accommodate extra guests, please contact us to check if possible.
Entire apartment and facilities.
Interaction with guests
24 hour emergency assistance. A member of our team will check you in at the property hand over keys. We are also happy to show you around the resort and Santa Maria Town.
Other things to note
We can arrange airport transfers, Internet through a portable router (€100 security deposit required for router), hamper packs and optional cleans including changing of linen at additional costs. If you have any special requirements, please let us know.
Check in / Out:
The official check in time is 2pm and check out 11am. If you request an early check in or late check out, it is your responsibility to contact us 24 hours before arrival / departure in order to obtain confirmation. Please note that any check in / out between 7pm – 7am will incur an additional charge of €25. This can be paid in cash on arrival.
• Smoking is prohibited inside the property. However we provide ash trays which can be used in all outdoor areas.
• Pets are not permitted without AJP's permission.
• Do not use the sun beds without a towel (beach towels have been provided for this purpose).
• We kindly ask that you respect other guests and neighbours.
• Please keep noise levels down inside the property, especially during late hours.
• We advise that you close all windows and double lock all doors when you leave the property and during the night.
• Make sure to switch off all lights and electrical appliances (air conditioning units, washing machine, fans etc.) when leaving the property.
• Make sure all water taps are turned off when not in use.
• Do not leave any items outside on the terrace, balcony or garden areas unattended.
• Please keep the property in a clean condition to avoid insect infestation.
• Ensure all coat hangers are left within the property.
This host has 26 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
We are a holiday lettings and property sales company based in Sal, Cape Verde.
Our staff speak English, Polish, Portuguese and Creole and are around to assist at all times throughout your stay.
You will always be greeted on arrival by one of our friendly staff members who will then escort you to the property and ensure all questions are answered before leaving.
We also have our very own activity reps who will greet guests during their stay to discuss all the excursions, water sports and activities that Sal has to offer.