This gorgeous apt. situated on Prinsengracht, one of the city's cosy central canals, is the perfect base for your trip to Amsterdam! Explore everything this lively capital has to offer by foot. Most of the top sights are only a stone's throw away.
If you want to spend your Amsterdam city trip in the best way possible, then look no further.
This amazing, luxurious apartment is situated at one of the city's prettiest canals, right in the heart of our beautiful capital.
The apartment is very spacious and perfect for a romantic getaway with your loved one.
The living area is gorgeously decorated with a nice mix of modern and antique interior, and looks like a showroom right out of a prestigious catalog. The kitchen is state-of-the-art and fully equipped with everything you need to prepare a nice meal for you and your travel party, including a dishwasher. So you don't have to worry about who's turn it is to do the dishes. ;)
Then there's the lovely bedroom fitted with a comfortable double bed, which makes you want to snooze just a little longer in the mornings. If you feel like waking up in the morning sun with a cup of coffee, you can do so on the private balcony connected to the bedroom.
• Great location, close to all the highlights
• Canal view
• Amazing roof terrace
• Spacious living area with stylish interior
• Fully equipped kitchen
• Free Wi-fi & TV
You will have access to the entire apartment. Make yourself at home!
Interaction with guests
Feel free to contact us on Airbnb during your stay, if you have any questions about the apartment, or if you need any recommendations or tips on how to get around in the area and city. We're always happy to help. We are also able to meet up with you personally if desired. Just let us know and we will be there as soon as possible!
Other things to note
Freshly made up beds with the finest quality linen & towels (1 per person) will be waiting for you upon arrival. We want to welcome you into a clean and cosy home!
We kindly ask you to respect the following house rules:
- Please keep the noise down, especially when entering the complex. After all, you share the building with other people living there. All in all: we kindly ask you to respect your neighbours;
- Please do not accept any mail packages from the mail man, only the house owner is allowed to do so;
- We guarantee a clean house when checking in. When checking out, please leave the apartment closely to the same state as it was provided to you, in order to avoid double cleaning charges;
- No music after 22:00;
- Smoking and/or using drugs in the apartment and/or complex is strictly prohibited. The penalty is a fine up to €100,-
- No additional guests allowed without approval;
- Make sure to turn off the lights, heating and gas nozzle when it is not needed - respect the environment;
- No house parties;
- Please do not park your bikes directly in front of the apartment, but in a designated area only;
- Please be aware of the check in and check out times. These are after 15.00 PM and before 11.00 AM respectively.
- Late check in: After 8:00PM, we will have to charge €20 extra;
- May the bad luck occur that you loose the key or accidentally take it with you when checking out, we have to charge €100,- for replacing the lock and making new key cuts.
This host has 1276 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Hi, I'm Twan,
We are a team of professional hosts established by travelers just like you. We believe in sharing homes. Wherever you are, it is delightful to explore and discover an unknown city from an authentic home.
On behalf of home owners we advertise their properties through our airbnb profile and support them by offering you a pleasant stay.
When you book your holiday with us, you can be confident of a memorable stay and an experience through the eyes of a local. We are more than happy to share our knowledge, give you the best insider tips and recommendations about Amsterdam.
If you have any questions, holiday wishes or simply want to have a chat, then feel free to contact us any time. We always reply within an hour!
We look forward to being your host! :)