Quite near Shibuya Station. Easy and convenient access to all other downtown districts,like Shinjuku, Harajuku,Ginza, Akihabara, Roppongi and other popular areas. You can reach most of them even without any transfer.The apartment is centrally located in Shibuya District.10 min walk to JR Yamanote Line Shibuya Station.There are many places worth visiting in this area.
-- Entirely rented
-- 2 Bedroom(2 single size bed and 3 Japanese mattress bed)
-- Living room (Kitchen, dining table, two semi-double sofa bed)
-- 1.5 Bathroom (Shower and toilet are separated)
-- 1 Balcony
MAXIMUM - 9 Guests
COMFORTABLY - 7 Guests
★BEDDING and ROOM★
-- 2 single size bed (2 Guests)
-- 3 Japanese mattress bed (3 Guests)
-- 2 semi-double size sofa bed (4 Guests)
-- Low table
-- Stand light
-- Window curtains in room
-- Mirror stand
-- 9 pillows in total
★EQUIPMENT / AMENITIES★
-- Pocket Wi-Fi
-- Washing machine
-- Air conditioning
-- Iron & Ironing board
-- 1 IH stove
-- Microwave / Kettle
-- Plates / Mugs / Chopsticks
-- Kitchen knife / cutting board
-- Frying pan
-- Dish Washing Liquid and Sponge
-- Garbage Net
-- Trash bins
-- Bathtub and shower with hot water
-- Free soap, shampoo, conditioner and toilet paper
-- Hand soap
-- Hair Dryer
-- Bath towels (1 per guest)
-- Face towels (1 per guest)
★WASHING MACHINE AMENITIES★
-- Washing machine(no dryer, please hang your clothes on the balcony)
-- Laundry detergent
-- laundry clotheshorse
***Interaction with Guest***
I will mostly be available to communicate with my guests through Airbnb messages.
Please contact me anytime shall you need help with anything :)
I will do my best to help you have a great stay!
You can use all.
Please ask question anything you want.
Interaction with guests
If the problem occurs, and then respond immediately.
Other things to note
Please be quiet in the building.
It is attention from residents around. It is freedom in the room.
Please contact through Airbnb once trouble. We will respond immediately.
The room is non smoking.
After your reservation is settled, I'll send more detailed manual to you.
Please be sure to read it and head to the room.
Thank you for taking a look at my listing(^^)/
Please let me know anything you want to know about the apartment or the neighborhood.
As my apartment is in a residential building and not a hotel, please be mindful and respectufl of the neighbors as they are your own.
I listed rules that will be necessary to follow while staying at my apartment. Please read and only place a reservation if you accept to aggree to them.
Check-in time: - Check-out time:
1. Please take off your shoes at the entry.
2. Please be VERY quiet in the hallways and around the residence at all time as to not bother the other residents.
3. Quiet hours are from 9PM to 7AM.
4. Smoking is forbidden. Do not smoke on premises (including from the balcony or windows, hallways, etc).
5. Do not use fire inside the apartment.
6. Partying or any other type of loud behavior is forbidden.
7. The instructions for throwing aways the garbage is in the house manual. If you are uncertain how to proceed, please leave the garbage inside the room.
8. Visiting, bothering or speaking with the neighbors is strictly forbidden.
9. Turn EVERYTHING off when leaving and lock the door
10. Do not use the towels or linens in the closet. They are for the next guests. Use the washing machine to wash your towels.
11. If the interphone rings, please ignore it. The person ringing is expecting to speak to the home owner.
12. Airbnb is not common in Japan yet. If anybody asks, please simply say you are a friend of Yoko.
13. Room cleaning starts at on check-out day. Do not negotiate for a late check-out. Please accept this condition BEFORE booking.
14. The apartment is just an apartment, not a hotel. Please understand there are no concierge services, daily cleaning, room service.
15. It is forbidden for anyone other than the guests to access the apartment.
16. If there are kids staying at the apartment, please keep an eye on them at all time. I do not take responsibility if an accident occurs and they get injured during their stay.
17. Keep the apartment clean.
18. If the guest loses the key, he/she will be responsible for paying the KEY AND THE LOCK replacement fee. The exact price will be sent along with proof(receipts/estimate) of the replacement cost.(Expect the cost to be from 200 USD $ to 400 USD $).
19. Do not have anything shipped to the aparment. If you need help with this matter, please contact me and I will help you have your stuff shipped at a nearby pick-up center.
20. Lastly, I simply ask you to have consideration towards the apartment and the neighbors as if they were your own.
-- I take no responsibility in the event of death or injury of any of the guests renting the property. The person who placed the reservation is 100% responsible of himself and of his group.
I live in Tokyo.
It is a very good country. I like travel, I travel all over the world.
International exchange is also love. AIRBNB is very fun.
I will also travel, but also a host of AIRBNB.
Please by all means try to stay in my proud of listing.
I'm sure you can good journey.