Thank you for viewing our house :)
It's modern and cozy (smallish) with a fantastic location that is close to city transport. It’s located on the ground floor with easy flat access, so it’s suitable for wheelchairs. Being self-contained there is no need to share any facilities with other people (with the exception of the washing machine). It can be your home away from home. We have a different layout depending on the number of guests -please ask. Reverse Cycle A/C (hot/cold), front load WM
Relaxed and friendly environment. This self-contained apartment is a ground floor residential town-house. Being in a residential area, there are considerations we need to give to others. The apartment is cosy, but we can cater for between 1 to 8 guests by adding beds and adding leaves to the kitchen table.
1-3 guests -spacious.
4-5 guests -plenty of room.
6-8 guests -getting a little cosy -need to consider shower times for other guests. Suitable for those occasions where you will mostly be out and mainly use the apartment for sleeping. Only one shower -so showering times need to be managed carefully. A resident bathroom-nazi / chief organiser would be helpful. :) Please make sure all guests understand this -otherwise, it will be better to look elsewhere. The extra bed is folded into position at bed time. All single beds are King Single size and extra long and extra wide (and high quality).
THE USE OF A/C
The air conditioners are reverse cycle (heating and cooling). Power is expensive -so to help us provide an economical listing -we ask that the AC's be used in a manner that conserves power usage. Please set them no lower than 24o C for cooling, or higher than 22o C for heating. Please keep the doors closed when using them and turn them off when you leave the apartment. (If we notice that they are left on when you leave we will need to enter to turn them off).
- No pets and no parties.
- No Smoking, no drugs, no excessive drinking or aggressive behaviour.
- Take off your shoes before you walk in the house
- Save energy. Please turn all the lights and ACs off when leaving the house.
- TV and discussions need to be reasonably quiet after sunset to avoid disturbing others.
- You have your own entrance, and you are welcome to arrive home late after an event, but consideration of neighbours is needed.
- Only the registered guests may enter our apartment. Please make a reservation with the correct number of people. Children and infants need to be added as guests.
Our self-contained apartment is not a serviced hotel: -this means that you clean up after your self. The cleaning fee is for: washing the bed linen, wiping over the bathroom and kitchen; vacuuming the carpets and cleaning the floors. This is to make sure it is in very clean condition for the next guests too.
THE CLEANING FEE:
* ...does not include taking out rubbish (we have a split rubbish bin to separate recyclables) and rubbish needs to be taken out to the wheelie bins in front of the house.
* ...does not include putting food scraps in the bin and washing plates.
* ...does not include cleaning up spills of food, drink or any bodily fluids or bodily waste.
We provide cleaning equipment for small spills as well as a dust pan and broom as well as a toilet brush (please use the brush if the toilet is dirty when you finish) to help keep the apartment tidy.
All the floors have mats, and if the bathroom mats become damp, please hang them outside to dry when you go out.
If you stain carpet or linen because of a spill, please just tell us quickly and we will happily help you clean it up :)
There is definitely NO SMOKING inside, -there is plenty of areas outside to smoke -however please don't throw cigarette butts in the garden or on the grass. We will provide a disposable ashtray to use. Please throw it out when you leave. Please note that if smoking is evident inside the house, then we will charge a professional cleaning fee up to $150 to remove smoke smells. Other damage or repair for cigarette burns will be charged at the amount required to be repaired professionally.
Thank you for understanding,
John and Jarling.
This host has 65 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I am John Saunders from Brisbane, QLD, Australia. I love "Family guy". I am an outgoing person who loves to talk, catch up with friends over a nice meal.
I love to meet new people and understand different cultures.