SPEND YOUR SUMMER IN OSLO. PLEASE CONTACT HOST FOR RENTAL OF ENTIRE HOUSE. THANKS
Newly renovated townhouse in one of the most beautiful areas of Oslo. Easy access to Sognsvann, Holmenkollen & the centre of Oslo. Tram, bus, train access at a easy 2 min walk. Safe and peaceful area.
3 Private bedrooms or entire house (upon request). Please e-mail me before making a reservation to check availability.
Newly renovated quiet family-friendly townhouse with private bedrooms.
Comfortable master bedroom with double bed on ground level. 2 bedrooms in the lower level with single beds.
Bathroom with shower and bathtub downstairs (same level as the bedrooms with single beds) and small shower, toilet facilities upstairs (same level as the master bedroom).
Please e-mail me to check availability of the room(s) & the entire house (during school holidays) and prices (can be negotiated) prior to making a reservation.
Towels, pillows, and linens are provided.
You will be greeted, showed around and handed over the keys to house.
Please e-mail me your approx. arrival times.
Interaction with guests
Mostly, we leave you to do your own thing. We live in the house, and we're happy to help if you need us.
Other things to note
Water very potable, enjoy the great taste of the Norwegian waters! Beautiful and famous bakery just down the road. Great for breakfast and lunches!
- Please keep the apartment clean and orderly. Any unusual dirt that you may have produced, we ask you to take care of appropriately.
- Please separate waste, and do not let it sit in house for more than 4 days. In front of building, you will find containers for:
1) green bags, blue bags and other waste; 2) paper products
Hard plastics, metals, and glass is separated and does not go in the normal trash. Please put it aside.
Compost goes in green bags
Plastics goes in blue bags. Plastic bags in trash holder in the kitchen.
Textile in bin behind front door.
- Maintain a clean kitchen and clean any dishes used.
Do not throw any objects other than toilet paper in the toilets. Please clean the toilet as needed.
We ask that guests do not discard any solid objects, or any other materials in the sink which would cause plumbing issues.
- Please be conservative with your use of electricity and water. Turn off the lights, and unplug any electronic equipment when you leave the apartment.
- Smoking is prohibited in all areas of the building. If smoking outside, please discard butts in trashcan, and stand at least 10 feet away from the building while smoking.
- Please respect all other people living in the building. Quiet hours are between 10pm and 8am.
- Keep your keys in a safe place with you at all times.
- If you damage or lose any part of the property, please let us know.
- We cannot be made liable for any destroyed, damaged or stolen personal objects.
- No pets
This host has 59 reviews for other properties.View other reviews