About this listing
Large two-bedroom townhouse in Sylvan Park. This is the perfect location! Near West End, within walking distance of local restaurants/bars, 3.5 miles from downtown, 3 minutes from Vanderbilt. Complimentary Nashville craft beer in the fridge!
Up-to-date furnishings with adequate space to relax.
- 1 queen-size bed, 1 full-size bed
- large sofa, 2 side chairs
- flat-screen HDTV, Chromecast, stereo speaker for music
- Keurig coffee maker & complimentary coffee
- Full kitchen
Central to all of the best parts of Nashville
- less than 10-minute taxi or Uber ride to Downtown
- 2 miles from Vanderbilt
- great local restaurants and bars are an easy walk down the street
- golf course & driving range in the neighborhood
- community center with basketball gym and fitness center less than 1 mile
Full access to anything in the house, including the local craft beers in the fridge.
Interaction with guests
I am available any time of the day via phone call or text.
Other things to note
A Keurig Coffee maker available with complementary assorted coffee pods. Other amenities include microwave, stove, oven, refrigerator, fresh towels, and many others.
No smoking, no pets
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
This host has 27 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I love to travel and experience new places, the greatest part is meeting so many interesting people along the way. This is the best part of Airbnb--meeting folks from all over the country and helping them experience the best parts of Nashville!