Townhouse in North East Washington, DC. 10 minute walk to metro, 15 minute metro ride to downtown or 15 minute car ride to downtown! First floor private bedroom with queen size bed, personal air conditioner, TV with streaming capabilities, and full bathroom inside room. Space for two. Free street parking. 24-hour check-in, flexible check-out, digital key-less home access!
- Keep common area clean by cleaning up after yourself.
- Turn off heat, air conditioning, and/or lights when not using room/house.
- Take off your shoes in the entry way. No shoes in the room or around the house.
- Lock and put on alarm when leaving home and no one else is present (key fob for alarm).
- While you can bring one or two guests into your private room, we prefer not to have additional guests that are not part of the rental outside of the room (unless you are renting the entire home).
- No parties
- No drugs
- No pets
- No smoking inside
- Take it easy on the noise during sleeping hours (This notice is for people who like to blast music and scream/shout - we honestly can't hear the typical day to day stuff on the second and third floor so no need to worry about being quiet).
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 5 days of your trip and the first night is non-refundable, but 50% of the cost for the remaining nights will be refunded.
I am a Returned Peace Corps Volunteer (RPCV). I have found that international development is the career choice of my heart. My husband and I live in our listed home and do not have children (yet). I really love my church (International Christian Church) and would be thrilled if you were interested in attending Sunday service or Friday night bible talk with me. We both speak fluent Spanish (and English). We've just started doing Airbnb in mid-March 2016. We are pretty hands-off hosts. Once you check-in and we show you around, we go about our day as usual until you reach out to us. We are pretty quick in getting back to you by text or Airbnb mail. But we are also happy to engage in conversation if that interests you!
We love to travel and I love to read. We are fans of all kinds of music but particularly bachata, soca, and soul are our favorites. One of my favorite movies is 'The Notebook'. I absolutely couldn't live without my family or my savior Jesus Christ.
My favorite bible scripture (today) is Job 42:1-3 which says "Then Job replied to the Lord I know that you can do all things; no purpose of yours can be thwarted. You asked, 'Who is this that obscures my plans without knowledge?' Surely I spoke of things I did not understand, things too wonderful for me to know." It reminds me every day that in submitting to God he has the best plan and purpose for my life.