Very close to the center and directly behind most gorgeous section of the Amstel River, this apartment is stylish and very classy. It's not for party people -- it is for people who want a COMFORTABLE and tranquil stay in the very center of Amsterdam
This first floor apartment is furnished in style, boasts remarkably high and decorated ceilings, a lift, and is designed for comfortable living.
The very bright living room has a classic design with a very modern feel. There is lots of space and light, which makes it a great spot to unwind after a day of seeing the many sights in Amsterdam. It is a space with a great deal of natural light.
The half open and modern kitchen has all the amenities you are looking for to prepare a nice dinner at home.
The bedroom is spacious and comfortable with a 2 person bed and the bathroom is big with 2 sinks and a bathtub to relax after a day of shopping or sight-seeing.
The balcony is amazing -- there is furniture to sit and soak in the sun, have a cup of coffee in the morning, or just enjoy the fresh air and the view of the famous Amstel. You will feel very comfortable here!
For those who do not feel like the stairway, there is a lift to bring you to the apartment.
Guests will have access to the entire apartment including the large balcony, and the elevator!
Other things to note
If you need to check in to the apartment between 9PM and midnight, this is possible, but there is an additional cost of 25 Euros, after midnight it will be 50 euros. Thank you for understanding
General house rules apply to the apartment:
- No loud music, noise or other nuisance in the apartment
- No smoking in the apartment or in the common entrance
- No drugs
- No house parties, no persons permitted in the house except for the people who have booked (after midnight)
- For the loss of keys, we charge 20% of the security deposit
- CLEANING: We will take care of cleaning so no need to vacuum or mop the floor but please make sure that the dishes are done and the garbage has been put out on the street on the last pick up day (see information book in house) or dumped in a trash container outside