The apartment is on the second floor of a building overlooking a quiet courtyard. It includes double bedroom with balcony, kitchen, large living area, bathroom with shower, tub and two sinks.
The apartment is 70 square meters. It has a living area with a sofa bed for two, a separate bedroom with double bed, a kitchen, a bathroom. Perfect for a couple, it can accommodate up to 4 people. Very quiet and practical, the kitchen is fully equipped and has all necessary appliances. The apartment has a washing machine, dishwasher and air conditioning.
It is located on the second floor of a building, no elevator.
Possibility of double garage adjacent to 10 € per day (owned).
The apartment is located in a position that allows you to easily reach any part of Milan, thanks to the presence below the house of yellow line of the underground and several tram and bus lines.
Interaction with guests
In the house you will find everything you need for your stay: fully equipped kitchen, linens and towels and some useful indication on recommended area restaurants and bars.
If you do not know Milan it will be our pleasure to give you all the necessary information about places to visit, restaurants in the area and how to get around. My husband and I will be at your disposal for any need.
Other things to note
Close to all major transport links, it is within easy reach from Malpensa airport thanks to the direct train that stops at nearby Garibaldi station or Bovisa station.
Children under 3 years of age are free. If necessary, you can add a cot with sheets and pillow for infants from 6 months to 3 years, and also a high chair for the baby food.
Bed linen and towels (3 per person) are included.
- Check-in: from 2pm to 9pm
- Late Check-in: after 9pm = 30 Euro extra / after 12pm = 50 Euro extra
- Check-out: until 12am
We need time to clean the apartment when a host leaves. If you would like somewhere to leave your luggage for a few hours then we live in the nearby and we can keep your luggage.
It is also very much appreciated it you let us know before you leave if anything is broken so we have time to organise before the next guests arrive.
Enjoy your stay!
RULES OF THE HOUSE
- No pets.
- Please do not smoke inside the apartment. Do smoke on the balcony.
- Please follow the rules for separate waste collection (generic, organic, paper, glass, plastic).
- It is strictly forbidden to listen to loud music and organize parties in the apartment.
- Please care for the furnishings and objects inside the apartment and leave the apartment in the same condition in which you found it.
- Parents should ensure that children do not write on the walls and on the bed sheets, sofa etc.
- Please use the exhaust fan when cooking.
- Please use the dishwasher and do not leave dirty dishes, pots and pans when you leave the apartment.
This host has 23 reviews for other properties.View other reviews