HomeStay with Kiwi Owners (or without us), happy to accommodate 1 to 18+ guests!
We also have cars available - 4, 5 or 8 seaters
BMW Convertible 330Ci to LeGrand 8 seaters from $NZ30 per day
Also a Coastal Home at Mangawhai Heads - an hour North
THREE NIGHT minimum booking for large family groups,
nightly minimum two guest rate.
Preferred SEVEN NIGHT minimum booking rate over December to March. Email for Summer, School & Public Holiday Rates. Rates advertised are for one bedroom in the private Annexe / Wing and the rate is for one guest. Email for inclusive Car Rates This is an unserviced accommodation - all shared areas are serviced weekly and in between tidiness, cleanliness and consideration is most appreciated.
THE FINE PRINT......
Holiday Home Guest Terms and Conditions Of Trade
Payment and Cancellation Policy
1. Payment of deposit or total fee for your booking indicates acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Payment will be made by method agreed upon requesting a booking. Credit Card details will be held as a security of booking and bond.
3. A deposit is required to confirm your booking.
4. The balance of payment will be payable as per your booking instructions.
5. You must only provide credit card details for which you are authorised to use.
7. If you cancel or reschedule your booking prior to the scheduled commencement of your stay, your monies is not refundable. If the booking has been made via a 3rd party booking agent, additional cancellation fees may apply to cover any commissions paid. We strongly recommend that you have travel insurance to cover you in the event of an unforeseeable cancellation.
8. Security for payments required under these terms and conditions must be provided by credit card.
9. Rates are issued, and payment must be made, in New Zealand dollars.
Check In and Check Out
1. Check In 3.00 to 5.00pm and Check Out 10.00am. Whilst we are more than happy to provide early Check In and late Check Out wherever possible, this can only be confirmed at the last minute as it is dependent on other bookings at the time. Failure to adhere to those procedures could result in the incurring of additional costs.
1. The number of guests staying at the property must not exceed the number agreed to in the booking details. In the event that any additional persons stay at the property, an additional fee may be charged according to our usual rates and/or we reserve the right to terminate the booking without refund.
2. Pets are not allowed
3. All homes are non-smoking indoors. We reserve the right to terminate a guest's stay without refund if we become aware of guests or their visitors smoking indoors. There may also be additional cleaning fees to remove any smoke fumes from the property.
4. All guests are expected to behave in a manner that does not cause distress to neighbours or interfere in any way with their right to enjoy their properties. We reserve the right to remove guests who do not adhere to this code of behaviour.. In these cases, no refund will be due, and we will not be responsible for finding or funding alternate accommodation, nor will we be responsible for any other associated costs.
5. Guests may not engage in any illegal activity at the property.
6. Children, teens and non-swimmers need to be supervised by an adult when using the pool and the spa, where applicable.
Breakages, Losses and Guest Charges
1. You are responsible for leaving the property in the state in which you found it on arrival. All breakages or losses must be reported immediately to us. Whilst we will not pursue reimbursement for minor accidental damage or normal wear and tear, the total cost of making good any other damage or loss to the property, pools, garden or contents will be charged for. Please note this includes the removal of consumable items from the property which are provided for guest use whilst in-house and are not intended to be taken off site (examples include laundry powder, dishwashing liquid, toiletries provided in dispensers etc).
2. It is our policy to have all locks changed if keys are lost or not returned. Similarly any remote controls will be replaced at your cost if lost or not returned.
3. Standard reset services on your departure are included in your rates. Guests are expected to leave the properties in a neat and tidy state without the need for extensive, excessive cleaning. You are responsible for all cleaning charges in the event that the property is left in a state that requires more than standard resetting.
4. Reasonable usage of electricity, gas any other utilities provided at the property are included in your rates. Excessive use may be charged for. If charges are passed onto the Guest, evidence of charges will be provided on request.
5. Local telephone calls are included in the rate. Costs for additional calls may be passed onto guests.
6. WiFi is provided for your use. The WiFI is for paying guests ONLY and not for visitors. Illegal downloads are strictly prohibited.
7. Management and owners are not liable for loss to you of any personal belongings while you are in the property.. We strongly recommend that you have travel insurance to cover you in the event of an unforeseeable loss during your stay. Guest items found by our cleaning staff are kept in our office for one month before discarding. It is the guest’s responsibility to follow up any items that may have been left behind at the property. We request that guests send a reply paid envelope in order for us to return the items.
1. You should not wait until you return home before complaining about any matter as no inspection can be carried out when others are occupying the property. We welcome hearing from you in relation to any complaints or concerns and prefer that you phoned us immediately if important, rather than when you depart, so that matters can be resolved quickly.
2 The place of law is New Zealand and the courts of New Zealand have exclusive jurisdiction.
1. Your occupation of the property may be terminated by management without notice in the event that you breach any material term or condition or in the event that any amount due is not paid.
1.. Property management enters into this agreement on behalf of the owner of the property and is not liable to you in relation to the property or any services.
2. Neither property management nor the owner of the property can be held responsible for failure or interruption to power or services to the property for reasons beyond our control.
3. To the fullest extent permitted by law, property management and the owner disclaim all warranties in relation to the provision of services and the use of the property, and otherwise our liability is limited at our option to the supply of the relevant services again or the payment of the cost of having services supplied again.
4. Neither property management nor the owners are liable for any indirect, incidental, special and/or consequential damage or loss of profits which result from use of the property and services provided to you.
5. Property management reserves the right to relocate a booking to an alternative property of similar standard and location at any time. In this instance, guests will be offered either a full refund OR asked to confirm their stay at the alternative property.
From Dec 01, 2017 - Feb 28, 2018 the minimum stay is 7 nights.
This host has 11 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Alan and I are in our fifties - happily self employed. We both have years of experience in hospitality and enjoy meeting and ensuring guests have the best stay and kiwi experience possible. We have travelled extensively, enjoy fishing in our boat and love cooking up a storm.... especially Alan's world famous battered fish!...with chips.
I manage several holiday homes, mainly here on the North Shore (the best place in Auckland!) and we also Homestay.