About this listing
This comfortable 100m2 flat located in a clam residential neighborhood sleeps up to 6 persons. You will love its authentic vibe amplified by beautiful hardwood floors, large windows, high quality furniture
The apartment is located in a calm and secure building. It's composed of:
- A beautiful and bright wooden living room, with a big table for 6, a work space ideal to work on your laptop, a television space with three comfy sofas and a flat-screen tv. The living room offers an amazing view on Paris and the Eiffel Tower, that will astonish you at night !
- A fully equipped open kitchen: hobs, oven, dishwasher, microwave, utensils, fridge...
- A spacious bedroom with a big double bed, a dresser and a dressing.
- A second bedroom with comfy double bed and a dresser.
- A big wall bed in the living room for 2 people.
- A bathroom with bathtub, shower, hair dryer and sink. The toilets are independent.
Clean sheets and towels will be provided, as well as vanity kits. Naturally, the apartment has high speed wifi.
The apartment is located on the 16th floor, it is accessible by elevator.
You will be given keys and access codes upon arrival.
Interaction with guests
Do not hesitate to contact me for any inquiries, I will reply very quickly.
If you have questions or if you need assistance, I will be reachable during the entire length of your stay. I will also be happy to share with you my favorite spots in the neighborhood.
The neighborhood is safe and friendly, close to all amenities.
The apartment is 10 minutes from the Parc des Princes, 20 minutes from Rolland Garros and the Bois de Boulogne.
You will also be 5 minutes from the Seine docks, great for nice sunday walks/jogs !
You will be 20 minutes away from all major attractions by metro: Eiffel Tower, Galeries Lafayette, Arc de Triomphe, Louvres museum...
The closest metro station Porte de Saint Cloud (line M9) is 5 minutes from the apartment.
For those who'd rather bike their way around, there are two Velib stations nearby.
Upon arrival at Charles de Gaulle airport, you can either take a taxi or take the RER B.
Other things to note
During my absences, the apartment is managed by Luckey Homes, a premium property management service that will make sure you have a great stay : professional cleaning, linens and towels, keys handling but also a 24/7 assistance if needed.
Strictly non smoking flat
Please respect the apartment and the tranquility of the common spaces!
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund plus service fees back.
I'm in my forties. Husband and father to three lovely children. I work in the civil engineering sector.
My family apartment is perfectly located, away from the city's noises and the pollution, but close enough to enjoy Parisian attractions.
I hope you will enjoy your stay !