Double room with big bed and tiny private bathroom in a bright and good taste design apartment in Vila de Gracia neighborhood, behind the Mercado de la Libertat. The apartment I am living in, is on the 2nd floor, on a nice square, with no one in the front! :)
Big private room with tiny private bathroom, in my personal cosy, luminous, very well located flat. I partly live here. So we will share the space. View on a open square with huge tree you feel in a garden. There's a typical market behind home : Mercat de la Libertat, like the "Boqueria" but not touristic. You will be right in the middle of the junction between Vila de Gracia, San Gervasi (5min) and Eixample (5 min).
The flat includes :
- A luminous living room.
- A tiny bathroom with shower and WC.
The flat excludes
- The kitchen
Interaction with guests
I would be deligthed to give you any advice or question you will have. I love Barcelona and love living outside life here : restaurants, bars, activities etc..
Other things to note
- I give preference to guests with prior experience with Airbnb and good comments from other hosts or guests! :)
- I also prefer to host tourists that go for sightseeing in Barcelona during the day.
- Kitchen is available only for breakfast.
- No parties. No noise, especially in the mornings and at night !
- Nobody except the guest is allowed to enter the flat!
- No shoes inside the flat (leave it at the entrance).
- Respect your all : for the neighbors and surrounding and for the flat/me.
- Smoking is NOT allowed (except the terrace), not inside the house, nor at the windows.
- Being on time for the checkin and checkout is a must! Its respect.
- No food in the rooms!!