- Privet apartment for 2 (double bed)
- This apartment has a good Wi-Fi connection
- Close to the best area/station in Tokyo that provides you easy transportation, ( Shinjuku JR Station, Higashi Shinjuku Station, Shinjuku sanchome Station)...
*****Please take the time to read the description****
Welcome to my house!!!
The flat accommodates 2 guests (double bed). It comes with all amenities you need for a comfortable stay, including your own bathroom and small veranda.
You will be less than 10 minutes walk from famous Shinjuku area where you can find plenty different kinds of bars, typical Japanese restaurants, cinemas, theater, museum, and one of best shopping area in the world.
By staying in this apartment you will spend less with transportation.
There are 2 main transport routes to go and to come from Narita International Airport.
You can use Narita Express to shinjuku station or Keisei Skyliner to Nippori station (from Nippori you have to take another train to go to Shinjuku station). You can also take the bus that goes straight to Shinjuku station. Price is around 3000 yen one way.
*From Shinjuku Station you have to take the subway to Higashi Shinjuku statiion (2 stations distance). The instructions to get there easier, I will send you by e-mail.
Bed sheets and covers will be either dry cleaned before your arrival or brand new (replaced every few guests).
The following complimentary items are also provided:
- Bath and face towels (one per guest)
- Soap, shampoo and toilet papers.
- Several kinds and flavors of tea
Frequently asked questions :
1. What time is check in/check out?
Check in 1pm/Check out 11 am.
You can arrive any time after 1 pm. I will explain to you where I am gonna leave the key for you by e-mail.
2 Can I check in earlier ?
For sure you can, but it only depends on the previous guest`s check out. I am very easy going! I just need you to text me one day before to check if is possible.
3. Is the location safe?
Yes! Japan is very safe.
4. Can I drop my bags early or leave my bags after check out?
I always try my best to help but text me one day before to check if I can do something about it.
5. Can I check in late?
Yes, it`s possible, but please inform time and flight schedule.
6. Is it a complete private apartment?
Yes, it is.
7. Where are you?
We are living near the apartment.
8. Are you situated near the city?
9. How do connect internet?
There is a paper with the Password on the wall
10. Recommendation of restaurants near the flat.
There are several restaurants around Higashi Shinjuku station. Usually they have an english menu or pictures so it`s gonna be easier to choose.
11. Why I can not ask help at reception ?
Because actually they are not a reception. They are there only for the management the building and office center. It looks like a reception but it`s not! They asked me many times to let my guests know that they can not rent phone, making calls, change money, anything so please do not ask even if they seem very friendly . If you need extra help contact me.
12. Do you rent bicycle ?
No, I don`t rent bycicle
Sometimes I need to come to visit the apartment for some reason.
Interaction with guests
For any question or help, you can text me anytime and I will try to help you as soon as possible.
- NOT aloud to smoke in the house.
- Visitors are not allowed. In case you have someone staying with you, I will be charging a second guest.