About this listing
Nestled in the enchanting town of Mandelieu La Napoule, 300 m above sea-level, among picturesque mimosa filled hills, Villa Ruzanna's elevated aspect is rustic luxury, enjoying inspirational panoramic views of the Mediterranean sea and the Alps.
Villa Ruzanna provides a full range of facilities, whether for family fun, pool-side relaxation, a milestone anniversary or a yoga retreat-style holiday. The property can also be used to hold: presentations, conferences, exhibitions, chamber concerts, and more.
Downstairs in this 2-story charming residence there is a spacious living room, dining area, a cosy kitchen with all mod-cons, and 3 bedrooms.
Upstairs you will find another living room and 2 more bedrooms. On both floors there are extra bathrooms for guests, and all of the villa's rooms are fully air-conditioned.
The living rooms have large sliding doors that access the balcony or terrace, both facing the sea and mountains.
Here at yourdisposal there are big comfortable sofas, a fireplace, a table with chairs, a flat screen TV and free wifi internet access.
The authentic kitchen is equipped with snow-white furniture and has all the facilities: large fridge, dishwasher, gas stove, tableware.
Bedrooms, different by size, accommodate up to 15 people in total, it's possible to have extra beds if required. All bedrooms are with en-suite bathrooms and have french doors opening onto scenic balconies or terraces.
eneral description Villa Ruzanna:
- 2 lounge areas;
- Dining area opening onto the terrace sea view;
- Kitchen fully equipped;
- 5 bedrooms of different sizes with the original designs;
- 5 modern en-suite bathrooms;
- 2 guest toilets in the lounge areas;
- Large balcony around the perimeter of the house of 23x3m;
- Terrace with barbecue;
- Garden of 3000 square meters with exotic plants, palm trees and fruit trees;
- Heated swimming pool of 12x6m;
- Parking for 10-12 cars;
- Outside activities (tennis, volleyball, badminton);
- Wi-Fi throughout the villa;
- TV’s in all bedrooms and lounges;
- Air conditioning in each room.
Interaction with guests
3 min------from restaurants and shops
7 min -----from the sea and the beaches
5 min-------to the highway
7 min-------to the sailing
7 min-------to the golf
25 min------away from airport
25 min------away from Nice
12 min-- ----away from Cannes
35 min-------away from Monaco
35 min-------away from St Tropez
The resort town Mandelieu-la-Napoule is situated next to the city of Cannes. Those who will have the chance to visit Mandelieu-La Napoule in February, will have the pleasure to attend the Feast of Mimosa, a splendid celebration and inevitable, with a corso flowered beauty! This festival attracts thousands of tourists from around the world. Citizens from nearby cities participate in this holiday and decorate streets, houses, yachts and boats with beautiful mimosa compositions.
The city of Mandelieu is known for the Château de la Napoule, a fortified castle of the 14th century. The chateau was destroyed during the French Revolution by Henry Clews Jr. Nowadays it is the glass factory. The new owner completely renovated the building and created the medieval castle.
Nearby situated the gardens “Jardins du Chateau de la Napoule”, created by famous florist Mary Clouseau. The place is decorated with sculptures of fantastic and grotesque style.
Here you can have a stroll through the national park with picturesque “Golden eaves” Esterel (Corniche d'Or) - a road of about thirty kilometres length.
Other things to note
The services offered at the villa:
- Airport transfer to and from the villa
- Car rentals
- Yacht rental with or without captain
- Helicopter tours
- Breakfasts prepared at the villa from bio products or it can be ordered and delivered
- Lunches and dinners prepared at the villa or ordered from various restaurants
- Dry cleaning and laundry
- Massage services available
- Service of hairdresser, manicure and pedicure
- Tours along the holy places to Italy, 45 min
Other special offers from the owner:
- Ruzanna's own wellness program “Life in harmony, life with no stress” healthy lifestyle, healthy nutrition, wellness practice for your body, mind and soul
- Yoga practice (every morning)
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund plus service fees back.