About this listing
Come vacation here at Paradise Blue at North Padre Island and enjoy a beautiful condo, right next to a beautiful beach, and 1 mile from Schlitterbahn (partially opened).
“Beautifully Blue” best describes our updated 1BR/1BA first-floor condo in Corpus Christi. With your own parking spot just outside your unit, plus resort style amenities like a sparkling pool, hot tub, and fitness center, you’ll feel right at home.
You also get in-unit perks like a full kitchen and a private balcony! With one queen-sized bedroom and one queen-sized sofa bed in the living area, up to 4 can sleep comfortably here.
Revel in the surf, sand, and sun at Whitecap Beach which is just a short stroll away. Follow Whitecap Blvd.’s red brick sidewalk the whole way for super-easy access to one of the Gulf Coast’s prettiest stretches of shoreline! Shop the island stores, snorkel, fish at Bob Hall Pier or soak up some sun at the pool, relax in the hot tub, or burn some calories at the fitness center. After a fun filled day, wind down at our getaway and enjoy new furnishings, a flat screen TV with Netflix, and a full kitchen stocked with modern appliances.
Interaction with guests
Guests can reach us my email, phone, or text.
Other things to note
Rental Rules and Regulations
1. CHECK-IN TIME is 2pm CST AND CHECK-OUT IS 11am CST. This agreement does not create a tenancy or residence. You must depart at the appropriate time. We may have other guests checking in that day.
2.All of the units are privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
3.This is a NON-SMOKING unit.
4.Pets are not permitted in the unit.
5.No parties, excessive noise, or any illegal activity shall take place at the property.
6.We will not rent to person's under 25 years of age.
7.People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of the Guest.
9. THIS PROPERTY REQUIRES A (2) NIGHT MINIMUM STAY – Longer minimum stays may be required during holiday periods. If a rental is taken for less than two days, the guest will be charged the two-night rate.
10. INCLUSIVE FEES – Rates include a one-time linen-towel set-up. Amenity fees are included in the rental rate.
11. Pool Key Replacement charges:
Guests will be charged a $75.00 fee for a lost Pool/fitness key card.
12. NO DAILY HOUSEKEEPER SERVICE – While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily housekeeper service is not included in the rental rate. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units.
13. RATE CHANGES – Rates subject to change without notice.
14. FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS – Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit, and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check-in.
16. PARKING – Parking at the Beach Club is on a reserved basis. The parking space #112 is reserved for your unit, any parking space labeled “Reserved” is owned by another condo owner. Please park extra vehicles in un-designated spaces located around the complex. These spaces may have a number but do not say “Reserved”.
Check- in time is at 2pm central time. Check-out time is 11am central time. No early check-in. You must depart on time. We may have other clients checking in.
*All of the units are privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
*People other than those in the guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of the Guest.
*Absolutely no pets are allowed.
*Smoking is also not permitted.
*Please be mindful of your neighbors, no parties or excessive noise, not everyone in this complex is on vacation.
*Do not hang clothes/towels over the balcony or patio. The Beach Club will remove and discard them.
*All trash should be regularly removed. No trash shall be placed on the common elements.
*The display of firearms/fireworks is prohibited.
*The thermostat must not go below 70 degrees Fahrenheit or above 80 degrees Fahrenheit. We ask that you do not run the unit at any time while the windows or doors are open.
One reserved parking space #112 is available. Any parking space not labeled “reserved” is considered additional parking. Vehicles parked illegally ex. fire lanes, grass, sidewalks, blocking dumpsters or other cars, or parked in someone else’s “reserved” space will be towed at renter’s expense.
We will provide one pool/fitness key. If lost, replacement fee is $75
Due to the great and always present risk of fire, we ask that you not have any open flames, such as candles, inside the condo. There is a fire extinguisher located under the kitchen sink.
Cancel up to 24 hours before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 24 hours of your trip and the first night is non-refundable.