This 1 story, 3 bedroom home has 2 full baths, a 2 car garage & is located a few minutes from the LV Strip & Convention Center in a safe, Vintage Vegas neighborhood. Classic home features a full kitchen, washer/dryer & private pool with a waterfall. Great backyard to relax and hang out with plenty of comfortable patio furniture and a covered patio to help you enjoy the Vegas days and nights.
Guests will have access to the entire house, attached two garage, and the washer/dryer on the property. You have your own private backyard that features a pool, waterfall & covered patio.
Interaction with guests
I communicate with my guests via Airbnb messenger and/or text messenging to answer any questions that my guest have prior to check in and during their stay. I almost always meet my guests at the property to check them in and give them an introduction and tour of the home. I am easy to contact if my guests need help making plans in Las Vegas or if they need assistance with anything at the house.
1. Maximum of 10 people can sleep at the property.
2. Maximum of 15 people allowed at the property at any time.
3. No Street parking
4. No parties or events can be thrown at this property
5. Quiet hours start at 10 pm
6. No loud or amplified music
7. No gathering or hanging out in the front of the property.
8. Children under the age of 16 must have adult supervision when using the pool
9. No climbing on the waterfall
10. No glass allowed around the pool or in the back yard
11. Be respectful of your neighbors
This host has 133 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I love hosting guests from around the world and I enjoy doing my best to make sure my guests have a wonderful stay at one of my properties.
I have lived in Las Vegas for 17 years and I have been a residentail real estate agent for 10 years. I went to graduate school at UNLV and earned my MBA with a concentration in finance in 2003.
I enjoy going to the gym and my favorite sport is soccer. My favorite travel destinations are Miami, Clearwater, Hawaii, Costa Rica, and NYC.
My favorite comedian is Daniel Tosh. My all time favorite movie is Good Fellas.