Room #8 in newly renovated 2 story townhouse in South Philadelphia. Building is equipped with full (shared) kitchen and washer & dryer for you to use during your stay. This room is on the 2nd floor and has a gorgeous large on-suite bathroom as well as a comfortable laptop workspace. Easy and convenient commute to Center City by bus or car and only 6 miles from airport.
Before you book my place please make sure you are familiar and willing to follow the following rules. If you make a reservation with me but fail to follow these rules, I will have to ask you to leave. My top priority is that every single guest I host has a clean and comfortable place to call home, even if for one night.
- You may checkin at anytime after 2pm of your checkin date. If you need to checkin earlier this can be arranged but please speak with me first.
- You will receive checkin details about how to find and enter the building and your room 1 day before your checkin. This is to assure security of the house and I also rotate my codes frequently.
- Your checkout must be completed before 10am of your departure date. If you need a late checkout, please speak with me first and I can arrange for it.
- Please be honest about the number of guests that you are booking for. If you only book the room for 1 person, then you are not allowed to have overnight guests.
- Please be respectful of my house, fixtures and appliances. If you damage or break anything please let me know as soon as possible.
- Please be respectful of the other guests in the house. Quiet time is after 930pm. No deliveries, external guests, dish-washing, cooking or Washer & Dryer usage after 900pm.
- We offer each guest 1 shower towel per your stay. Should you need a face towel or extra towels please message me and I can have that arranged but please do not be wasteful as this is not a hotel and I do not have unlimited towels.
- Please refrain from sending mail to the property as we cannot be responsible for lost items or accepting your mail on your behalf.
- Absolutely no drugs, illegal substances, smoking or firearms allowed in the house. There is no exception. I do not care if things are decriminalized or "not that bad", this is my home!
- No pets.
- No parties or loud music.
- Do not disturb other guests in the house.
- No outside laundry allowed.
- If you use the kitchen please clean up after yourself immediately. Do not leave anything in the sink.
- Take out your own garbage when you leave. Do not leave any large items such as clothing, suitcases or personal belongings.
- Please respect my cancellation policy when booking. If you need to cancel at anytime after you book, it's 50% up to a week before your arrival. Once you are 1 week before your arrival, it's very hard to refund you even 50%. Please discuss with me if you have any questions.
This host has 356 reviews for other properties.View other reviews