A modern apartment on the top floor of a private building in the heart of Soho. The apartment was refurbished last year and we has been filled with new furniture that has a contemporary feel to it. A perfect base which is surprisingly quiet.
- Central Soho - Stunning!!
- Chinatown - 1 minute walk
- Leicester Square - 2 minutes walk
- Regent Street - 3 minutes walk
- Oxford Street - 10 minutes walk
- Carnaby Street - 7 minutes walk
- Piccadilly Circus - 2 minutes walk
- One Bedroom Apartment
- Open Plan Living Room & Kitchen
- Bathroom - Shower Over Bath, Bath, Basin & Toilet
- Kitchen - Fully Equipped.
- Washing & Drying Machine, Dishwasher, Microwave
- Wifi - Strong & Free Connection
- Private Apartment
- Central Soho
- Amazing Location
- Charming Old Building With A Modern Finish
- Excellent Shower
- Very well kept, Clean And Tidy.
- 1 Bedrooms; With 1 Double Size Beds & 1 Sofa Bed in the living room
- Sleeps up-to 4 People
- High Quality Sheets & Towels Provided
- Private Apartment - everything listed and in pictures is for your own use.
Interaction with guests
- I live over the road so I am always nearby for any problems
- I meet you on check-in and go over all the details of the apartment and discuss the local area.
Other things to note
- A busy area with adult themed shops and bars around. We are in the heart beat of the city and all the colourful characters that enjoy the area, as a result I prefer not to have children staying here.
- Please respect our neighbours.
- No Smoking at all aloud inside!!
- Only checked in Guests can enter the building.
From Oct 09, 2017 - Jun 30, 2018 the minimum stay is 133 nights.
This host has 247 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Hey Im Charles! Very Pleased To Meet You! I am also a Soho resident myself and truly believe it is a wonderful place to visit and even better to live here!
Why Soho?…. We have it all on our doorstep! Soho has a million restaurants with cuisines from around the world and prices to suit all. It is the coolest and more relaxed area of Central London. This area is home to many new and old cults, trends and fashions. It is home to many clothing, material stores, designers and fashion shops. Many of the UK Top film companies are based here, two of the best Jazz Club in England (Roni Scotts), the London LGBT (Gay) Village with many bars and shops around, home to most large Theatres; hence many stage actors and performers socialise here, Chinatown is here, the famous shopping locations of Oxford Street, Regent Street and Carnaby Street.. to name a few things! plus the area is a big favourite for Londoners to spend there evenings and weekends which says it all!