About this listing
DOMRESIDENZ Regensburg | Apartment Suites | 5*****
Located in the very center of the Old Town, next to St. Peter's cathedral
Three spacious, unique 65m² suites exclusively furnished
Design classics tastefully combined with exquisite antiques
DOMRESIDENZ Regensburg | Apartment Suites | NEW OPENING 2016 | 5*****
- Next to St. Peter’s cathedral, in the very center of the Old Town
- 65 m² suite with two bedrooms, kitchen, living area with dining table & bathroom
- High quality parquet and Solnhofen tiled floors with underfloor heating.
- Individually furnished with antiques & design classics
- Each Suite is easily accessible by a 4-person elevator.
- Sound-insulating windows
- FREE WIFI
- 1 bottle of mineral water
- FREE Admission to EUROPE’S PREMIER GOLFMUSEUM
EQUIPMENT PER BEDROOM
- Luxurious, motorized kingsize boxspring bed
- Antique Empire furniture pieces, design classics and oil paintings
- 50 inch flat screen TV with NETFLIX and 40 HD TV channels
- IPAD and SONOS music system with Apple Music
- Safety deposit box
- Comfortable slippers
- Induction hotplates
- Fridge with freezer
- Microwave with grill
- Nespresso coffee machine with milk frother
- Kettle, hand blender and toaster
- High-quality pans, pots and cutlery
- Walk-in rain shower
- Shampoo/ bodywash
- LED cosmetic mirror
- Washing machine & dryer, iron & ironing board available in the basement
In the historic atmosphere of a newly renovated medieval heritage building, over the period from 2013 to 2016 three spacious suites with 2 bedrooms were created on the 1st, 2nd and 3rd floor under aspects of historic preservation.
Medieval stone elements and consoles in the suites reflect the charm and authenticity of this bygone era.
In contrast, a completely new, modern living environment was created, drawing the attention to a unique interaction of modern interior, tasteful design classics, and fine antiques.
Pets and smoking not allowed!
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund plus service fees back.
This host has 23 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Hi, my name ist Tom and I’m 27 years old. I grew up in Regensburg and studied economics and art history.
My family and I are running a family business, which my father has founded 40 years ago.
Although I am deeply rooted in my lovely hometown Regensburg, I love traveling all over the world. With friends I have done several road trips through California and Norway, but also backpacking in Southeastasia. Some of my favorites: The Gili Islands, Bali & Lombok, Ko Tao and Hongkong.
For the last 3 years we have been extensively renovating a 800 year old UNESCO monument with the result of the 3 apartment suites of the DOMRESIDENZ opening in March 2016.
Looking forward to giving you some insider tips about Regensburg, which is also called the „most northern city of Italy".