Rent this updated 1930's slice of heaven on the Southwest side of Priest Lake, Idaho in Shoshone Bay. It’s 2 miles south of Hill’s Resort and a 10 minute drive from a gas station, grocery store, golf course and several bars & restaurants.
- 2 hours from Spokane, Wa
-1800 sq. feet, two stories
- 5 resort-quality Queen beds (one on a screened porch!) and a futon
- Large bathroom with shower and a W&D unit
- Screened porch with picnic table
- Private dock with covered boat slip
-150 ft of lake frontage
- Private driveway and parking lot
- 8 minute boat ride to Cavanaugh’s & a 15 min boat ride to Elkin’s Resort
- Extra large deck with outdoor grill, picnic table and adirondack chairs
- Use of two high-end kayaks and a paddle-board (with deposit)
- Beverage refrigerator
- Pump house with filtration system (no need to haul water)
Maximum: 11 people
Shoshone Bay is a quiet, tight-knit place so we ask that you be very considerate of the neighbors when it comes to noise levels, especially at night.
Dogs allowed on a case-by-case basis.
Food, comedy and dogs. Repeat.
I am a writer at a digital games agency in Spokane. I was raised here, then lived in Oregon, New York City, London and San Francisco before I moved back a few years ago. I know Downtown Spokane inside and out, so I'm more than happy to help you plan your stay!