- Clean and new-fashioned apartment
- Comfortable for 5
- Self check-in
- Bentencho Station (10 mins by walk)
- JR Osaka Station/Subway Umeda Station (20 mins by train)
- Nankai Namba Station (20 mins by train)
- USJ (21 mins by train)
- Adequately furnished
- 2 semi-double beds and a futon
- Comfortable for 5 people
- Kitchenette for home-cooked meals
- Separate bathroom and lavatory
**ENTIRE HOUSE**NO SHARING
- Guests may access the entire room, but please pay special attention to everything and treat it like your own room.
- I do not allow strangers to be in the house, so rest assured that the room is made fully available to you and your friends/family during the period of stay.
- Please watch the noise levels and ensure that the neighbors are not inconvenienced at any time.
Interaction with guests
I do not provide pick-up facility, but I will provide detailed instructions on how to find my apartment easily.
Easy - just follow the set of instructions provided to you after booking.
Check-in: from 3:00 pm
Checkout: until 11:00 am
Follow the set of instructions provided to you after booking.
**EARLY CHECK-IN/LATE CHECKOUT**
Not possible. Please use the luggage storage facility at train stations.
Other things to note
You are requested to speak softly after 10pm and to not inconvenience the neighbors at anytime.
Airbnb is not a hotel -- I might not be able to answer to all of your demands. I cannot pick up phone calls after 10pm.
In an endeavor to ensure that neither guests nor neighbors are inconvenienced at any point in time, I have listed a few rules that you are requested to familiarize yourself with prior to travel.
• Self check-in and checkout
• Check-in: from 3:00 pm
• Check-out: until 11:00 am
• Entire room is at your disposal during the stay.
• Being loud is considered rude in Japan – do not speak loudly in the apartment, corridor, stairway, or any other common area inside the building.
• House parties and large gatherings are not allowed.
• Conserve energy (air-conditioner, lights, etc.) when not in use.
• Do not put toilet paper in the bin – flush it.
• Use slippers in the room – keep usual footwear at the entrance.
• Treat the apartment like your own – keep it clean.
• Handle all items with care – do not take anything outside the apartment.
• Do not inconvenience or bother the neighbors – contact me for all questions and issues that may arise.
• Smoking is not allowed – please step out if you would like to smoke.
• Please separate combustible from non-combustible trash and leave them on the balcony when you check out.
My name is Kiyomi and I'm from Japan.
I joined Airbnb a couple months ago as a host and am happy to let people stay at my place which is located near the Universal Studios Japan. I hope everyone can make a good memory here in Japan.
Please feel free to contact me :)