This GROUND level Parisian inspired vintage apartment is ideal for those looking for elegance. Your apartment is 1 min walking distance from supermarket, two coffee shops/bar, and Greek taverna. 1.5 km to Acropolis. Roof View of Acropolis. Must use stairs to get to rooftop.
This ground level Parisian inspired vintage apartment is ideal for those looking for elegance. With Victorian finishes and hints of Paris scattered throughout, it is a balanced blend of a little bit of Paris in Greece. Access to Rooftop!!! A MUST SEE
Access to exclusive roof top with beautiful view of Acropolis. Enjoy a picnic lunch at our picnic tables or enjoy on the comfy couch with the plants.
Refrigerator, coffee pot, hot water boiler, plates, cups, cutlery, bowls, mugs, coffee, tea, sugar, and area to wash dishes. NO OVEN.
Interaction with guests
There is automatic check-in with a key code you will receive a few days before you travel to Greece. We are very attentive to your messages both on Airbnb and free messaging apps. More than likely we will not be around to meet you, BUT we have set procedures to make sure our service is NOT compromised. We are always available to chat if you have any questions, or concerns. We are friendly, flexible, and excellent communicators. You will be glad you chose us!
Other things to note
Please be conscious of how you use electricity as it is VERY expensive in Greece. We ask you use the A/C unit for 2 hours at a time and NEVER leave it on if you are not in the apartment. Turn lights off when not being used, and NEVER leave water heater on for extended periods of time.
Military and overseas travel friendly.
We do not discriminate based on race, gender, age, physical disability and sexual orientation.
IMPORTANT LEGAL NOTICE By making this reservation, you accept that this is not a hotel or any other official touristic accommodation. This is a house and you are a guest. The host cannot be held responsible for any accidents or injuries that occur to guests on the premises. Guests are held responsible for their own actions if they break the law. Use of drugs inside the apartment is prohibited. The Greek law covers this agreement and any civil difference should be held in Athenian courts.
1. Check in is at 14:00, and check out is at 10:00 am in the morning unless other arrangements have been made. Other guests check in after each booking so please be respectful of the next guest and of the cleaning company.
2. NO PAPER IN TOILET. Throw sanitary napkins, tampons, and any form of paper (toilet paper, paper towel, napkins) away in the trash bin. If NOT, it will break the pipes.
3. Siesta and night time quiet hours. Siesta: 2:30pm-5:00 pm & Night: 11:00pm-8:00 am. are quiet hours in Greece created by the police.
4. While you are here treat this home as if it is your home. Turn off unused lights (check lights are off on the balconies), throw out trash regularly, and leave the place in respectable order. If you leave the apartment how you found it we will give you a 5 star review. DO NOT LEAVE THE A/C ON FOR 24 HOURS. Smoking is allowed only outside of the apartment on the many balconies.
5. Find apartment on map. It is VERY important to know how to get to the apartment before you try to find it on your arrival.
6. Hot water heater. To use hot water for a shower turn on the hot water heater for at least 20 minutes but no more than 30 min before your shower. To turn this on go to the electric box located across from the kitchen and flip up the switch labeled, “HW" for hot water. BEFORE you shower you must turn this OFF by flipping the switch back down. Never leave the hot water switched flipped up or on for long periods of time or if you leave the house. By staying at Athenian Suites you assume any responsibility for any damages.