About this listing
New renovated modern and stylish apartment with a good atmosphere. Perfect location with parking in front.
Good located, modern and stylish apartment with all comforts and a good atmosphere.
A bedroom with a very good super king sized boxpring bed, a small desk with chair, a big mirror, a convenient lounger and a small closet. This room has a very silent air conditioning which is good for those very hot summer nights.
Make it yourself cozy in the living room with sofa, a 40" led tv with on demand movies and digicorder, free WIFI, fast internet, some board games, a choice of books and magazines.
Feel at home in the fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, oven, microwave, big fridge with freezer, Senseo coffee maker, electric kettle, toaster...
One bottle of chilled mineral water (1L) and one bottle juice (1L) complementary on arrival. As well as some instant coffee pads, tea and some biscuits or snack.
Bathroom with rain shower (hot/cold water), lavabo and toilet. Included for each a set soft fresh towels (complementary shower gel / shampoo, toilet paper and tissues). There is also a hairdryer, iron and ironing board.
The small balcony next to the kitchen is great for breakfast in the morning sun.
The sofa in the living room is convertible to an additional sofa bed (sleeps up to 2 extra persons).
The apartment has it's own entrance.
Interaction with guests
Do not hesitate to contact us for anything! We love to assist. We work and live next door.
Situated in the city center of Gent, this apartment provides a convenient location for a short or long stay in this beautiful city. The apartment is situated near the South Park in a very easy to find neighborhood.
Shops, museums, cafes and all major sightseeing attractions are within 10 to 15 minutes walking distance. If you like to take public transport, all major bus and trams lines are only 80 m away.
Ghent is a beautiful historic city, good for shopping, wining and dining.
The central location of this city is an ideal base for visiting other cities like Bruges, Brussels and Antwerp of even Lille in France. All accessible within 40 minutes by train or car. Even Brussels International airport can be reached within 45 min. by car, taxi and train.
Public transport: all major bus and tram lines are only 80 m away.
Other things to note
Office services can be provided: print/scan/fax/copy/email/phone...
Mostly there is parking available in front of the house for only € 5 per 24 hour and free on Sunday and public holidays. We have some parking lots free of charge as well.
Also very close to the Ghent University, Vlerick Business School, the main hospital UZ Ghent, the new Ghent football stadium: Ghelamco Arena, sports center like Blaarmeersen, nature Borgooien, Flanders Expo, several Business Centers, Sunday market, flee and antique market, (movie) theaters, swimming pool, etc.
- Ghent tourist tax € 3 /night /person (from 18 years old) is not included in the rent and must be paid at check in.
- VAT and other taxes are included in the rent.
- Smoking only outside on the balcony. Smoking inside or in the doorway is not allowed. Penalty is € 300.
- We have great neighbours, please respect their rest, especially on the balcony.
- We love pets, but for hygienic reasons we don't allow them in the apartment.
- Be careful with the furniture. Please do not move outside or other rooms without let us know in advance.
- Do not hesitate to contact us if you have questions.
I'm an open minded, very busy entrepreneur who like to make things convenient for other people.
I'm curious about other cultures, I love to travel to Thailand.
Before I was a real party animal, nowadays I'm more into dining and wining with friends or easy at home.
My favorite seven lovely logics:
1. Make Peace with your Past so it doesn’t spoil your Present.
2. What others Think of you is None of your Business.
3. Time Heals Almost Everything, Give the Time, Some Time.
4. No one is the Reason of your Happiness Except You yourself.
5. Don’t compare your Life with others, You have No Idea what their journey is all about.
6. Stop Thinking too much, It’s alright not to know all the Answers.
7. Smile, you don’t own all the Problems in the World.