Cozy & luxurious 2br/2ba bungalow in a quiet urban hollow in the heart of Atlanta. Newly renovated and furnished with all new everything and many special amenities. Safe & secure with off-street parking. Unbeatable location with short walk to restaurants, grocery & more. Minutes from ramps to all interstates, and convenient to all that Atlanta has to offer. Now offering blazing wifi and cable channels.
Come join us for the holidays! Please note that we have three night minimum for stays between 12/29 to 1/2.
Come visit our beautiful home. We aim to deliver a first class accommodation and have attended to every detail. Please let us know immediately if something is not as it should be, and we'll take care of it.
- 2 Bedrooms with luxurious linens, new queen memory foam mattresses, dressers, spacious closets, luggage racks, and TVs w/cable, Netflix & Hulu.
- Queen sofa bed in living room (requires moving furniture and putting it back).
- 2 Baths – huge master bath w/shower/tub. Hall bath w/shower. Complimentary shampoo, conditioner, body wash & hand soap.
- Full kitchen with all appliances, cookware & necessities. Microwave, toaster oven, panini maker, good knives, utensils, coffee maker, electric griddle & Crockpot. Complimentary dishwasher pods & Dawn and basics like salt, pepper, oils, vinegar, Pam etc.
- Table for three in eat-in kitchen, plus fold-out four-top table in the living room (requires moving furniture & putting it back to make use of the living room).
- Living room: 48” flatscreen TV w/cable, Netflix & Hulu.
- Bistro tables & chairs on the front deck and side deck off master bedroom.
- Awesome workspace with full desk & great view.
- Washer/Dryer, detergent, iron, ironing board & travel steamer.
- Free high speed WiFi (300mbs) & cable TV.
- All utilities included.
- Off street parking for two cars, plus ample street parking.
- Pack N Play (not a crib) & high chair available on request.
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
This is a duplex. Please let us know if noise is an issue so that we can address the problem.
We allow a maximum of four adults. To insure our guests' enjoyment, we do not accept bookings of four adults AND children if that requires use of the pull-out sofa in the living room.
Use of the four-top table in the living room requires moving furniture aside and is not practical for everyday use.
Guests have access to the home, front & side decks and front yard. Parking for two vehicles in the driveway. Street parking is also available. Dedicated mailbox for use by long term guests.
Interaction with guests
We live nearby and are available to meet your needs. We're happy to answer your questions anytime and to address any issues before they become a problem for you.
We meet each guest at check-in (schedule permitting) to show you around and answer any questions. Early check-in is possible at no extra charge depending on other bookings. Check-out is at 11:00 a.m.
Other things to note
Electronic locks make after hours check-in, check-out & coming/going super easy with no keys to manage.
We provide many complimentary amenities including body wash, shampoo, conditioner, and dish, dishwasher & laundry detergents. Also on hand are paper towels and tissues. Enough coffee, tea and Coca Cola products to get you started, plus surprise extras. Please enjoy what we've provided, and leave what remains for the next guest.
Enjoy the use of a flashlight, umbrella and shopping bags.
We launder our towels and bed linens in perfume-free detergent.
Check-out is at 11:00 am. Before your departure:
-Please straighten up and put the house back to the way you found it
-If you used the pull-out sofa, please remove the sheets (but not the mattress cover) and leave them in front of the Washer/Dryer
-Clean out the fridge
-Start the dishwasher. Soap is in the cabinet under the kitchen sink
-Place your trash & recycling in the bins outside the kitchen door.
Text us if you require assistance or have any questions. We're happy to help!
We look forward to your stay and appreciate your cooperation with our rules. NOTE: Please have all adult guests review these rules before arrival.
We've taken great care furnishing the house and keeping it meticulously clean for your comfort and enjoyment. Please treat it well and straighten up before checking out.
-Your reservation is limited to the number of guests stated in the booking.
-No additional guests without our permission.
-No smoking of any kind (no cigs, no cigars, no vaping, no weed) ANYWHERE on property, inside or outside. This includes the decks. Please leave the property if you wish to smoke.
-No loud music.
-No eating in the bedrooms.
-Please use the coasters to protect the furniture.
-Please remove your food from the fridge and put your trash in the bins outside the kitchen door.
-Please turn on the dishwasher before departing.
This is a duplex. Please be respectful of your neighbors. Let us know if noise is a problem.
When not obsessively tending to our Airbnb, I love (not in order of priority) working in my pjs, our three Wheaten Terriers, homemade ice cream, cycling, yoga, photography, and family including a first rate Husband, two great kids and their spouses, but most of all my two baby granddaughters (pure joy!).