Sunny 100sqm corner apartment across from the RAI convention centre. Our apartment is spacious, with a large living and dining room, kitchen with breakfast bar and 1.80x2.20 boxspring. Bus/tram (1-2min walk) and metro/train (5min walk) are closeby.
Our apartment has everything you need and has a nice open and airy feel! Oak floor throughout the whole apartement (new, so not in the pictures yet).
* The living room as a large couch and an armchair. It's a perfect place to watch the fire! The TV has cable, Apple TV, Chromecast and HDMI-cable, so it's also possible to hook up your own devices.
* The dining room was a large table for five/six persons. We usually use it as our home-office. We have a fast and reliable Wifi connection (broadband).
* The kitchen is newly renovated and has a 5 pit stove, dishwasher, oven, fridge/freezer and a wine cooler, with all utensils you need for cooking. Beautiful handmade breakfast bar and shelf made from part of a tree. Nespresso and water-kettle are present. Also, you can use the washer/dryer if needed.
* The bedroom is situated in the back of the apartment, so it's practically noiseless. The boxspring bed is nice and comfortable and 180x220! We have blackout curtains.
* The (seperate) toilet and bathroom are recently renovated. Luxury ceiling shower. Bathroom cabinet made from Zebrano wood with freestanding wash basin. Floor heating.
The whole apartment is 100 sqm. Out of this, one of the two bedrooms will be closed off (has our clothes and personal belongings). Please contact us if you want to stay with more than 2 guests, maybe we can arrange something.
Interaction with guests
Don't be afraid to ask us anything! We'll happily point to our favorite spots or explain you how to get somewhere. In case of emergency we are available 24/7. Check-in and check-out are flexible (within reason).
- Please treat our house as you would your own!
- No smoking (only allowed on balcony)
- No pets allowed.
- Be mindful of our (very nice) neighbours :)
- Since Amsterdam is sometimes considered as 'sin city'.... please don't bring any ladies of pleasure or drugs in the house. We like to keep those things in the city centre! ;-)
I live in Amsterdam with my husband :) Love this one-of-a-kind city and all it has to offer!
My favorite things are travelling, food & wine, art & architecture, shoes, hanging out with friends and SUMMER!