Cozy mountain abode with queen-sized beds, 2 rollaway beds (each with a 6" matress, a futon couch, stocked mini-fridge with yummy breakfast items, & coffee. Gorgeous views of Lake Tahoe from the 5th floor at 7500ft on the Tahoe Rim Trail! 10 min to the famous Zephyr Cove beach, casinos, downtown South Lake Tahoe. 40 min to Emerald Bay & 1 hr to Virginia City! Summer: kayaks and floating tubes available for rent. Winter: park car for free & hop on the free shuttles to the ski lifts.
- This is our permanent home, so please be respectful of the space and our belongings.
- Our house is not set up for children from crawling-4yrs. We have a glass cabinet in the living room with delicate items and a fireplace with no guard to it. Also, cabinets do not have child-proof locks on them.
- No burning incense or oil in you room. A candle is provided for burning if you'd like the ambience.
- No P2P downloading unless you have a VPN that you can verify with us.
- If you book a room for X people and show up with more than X people, you will be charged an extra $60/night for each additional person, or forfeit the rent for your entire stay.
This host has 47 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
My husband and I moved to the Tahoe area from sunny San Diego. We chose to live on top of Kingsbury Grade right next to Heavenly ski resort because we LOVE the mountains and my husband is an avid snowboarder. We both work from home and love our little mountain retreat as a permanent home.
We both love to travel internationally, as well as domestically! We are always up for new destinations, meeting new people, and the thrill of an adventure.
We are easy-going folks and love to show sweet hospitality to those around us. Mi casa es su casa!