This really comfortable and beautiful apartment gives you a touch of authentic Amsterdam with canal view. It is light, impressive, cozy and spacious at the same time. The location is perfect: nearby Jordaan (the place to be) but also quite.
This apartment is designed with a sense of classic style that is unparalleled. It is extremely clean, comfortable and boasts beautiful furniture while being equipped with modern appliances.
The kitchen is modern and comfortable, and has all of the cooking supplies that you will need to be cooking in style.
The living room and dining room are beautifully designed and very well lit with natural light.
The bathroom is modern, has recently been renovated, and looks just like the photos (as does the rest of the apartment)
The bedroom has a waterbed which will ensure a good night sleep.
Guests will have access the entire apartment, and it is a private apartment. You don't have to share! It includes a balcony in the front and in the back.
Interaction with guests
If I'm not able to welcome you myself I will make sure someone will be there to welcome you, show you around and answer all your questions.
Other things to note
If you need to check in to the apartment between 9PM and midnight, this is possible, but there is an additional cost of 25 Euros, after midnight it will be 50 euros. Thank you for understanding
General house rules apply to the apartment:
- No loud music, noise or other nuisance in the apartment
- No smoking in the apartment or in the common entrance
- No drugs
- No house parties, no persons permitted in the house except for the people who have booked (after midnight)
- For the loss of keys, we charge 20% of the security deposit
- CLEANING: We will take care of cleaning so no need to vacuum or mop the floor but please make sure that the dishes are done and the garbage has been put out on the street on the last pick up day (see information book in house) or dumped in a trash container outside
This host has 8 reviews for other properties.View other reviews