About this listing
This is a newly renovated 2 bed / 2 bath bungalow, perfect for friends or couples travelling, offering all the conveniences of home, within walking distance of shops & restaurants and just a short drive to climbing, biking, hiking and sightseeing.
This is a newly renovated detached bungalow in Downtown Squamish - the heart of Sea-To-Sky Country !
The bungalow is essentially divided in half providing a bedroom, bathroom, living room and kitchen space on each side of the bungalow - absolutely perfect for two couples or friends travelling together - your accommodation is adjoining and connected internally, but you have your own space too !
The accommodation comprises:
- Own private entrance with keyless entry (late check in or early check out no problem !)
- Spacious entry with a large closet for coats, boots and storage for suitcases etc
- Two living Rooms with each with own TV w/cable and wifi internet.
- Two dining areas each with table and chairs
- Two new kitchens each with house sized stove, fridge, (one has dishwasher) microwave, toaster, coffee maker and all the utensils, pots and pans you'll need for your stay.
- Two bedrooms each with queen size bed (linens included)
- Two new bathrooms each with walk-in shower. Towels included.
- Washer and dryer.
- Gravel shoulder parking in front of bungalow.
STRICTLY NO PETS OR SMOKING PLEASE.
Guests have full and exclusive access to this two bedroom detached bungalow.
Interaction with guests
Guests have exclusive enjoyment of this bungalow and will be given the peace and privacy desired when on vacation. However the owner lives across the road and I am available by phone 7 days a week should guests require any assistance.
This bungalow is located in a quiet side road, right in the heart of Downtown Squamish.
Within 2-5 minutes level WALK:
- Shoppers Drug Mart
- Save on Foods Supermarket
- Canada Post
- Private liquor store
- Selection of cafes and restaurants on Cleveland Avenue
- Naked Lunch restaurant (for breakfast and lunch)
Within 5-10 minutes WALK:
- Nesters Market supermarket
- Whitespot Restaurant (breakfast, lunch & dinner)
- A&W and McDonalds fast food outlets
- Squamish Adventure Centre and BC Tourism Visitors Centre
Driving times are approximately :
45 minutes to Whistler.
55 minutes to Vancouver.
1hr30 to Vancouver International Airport.
35 minutes to Horseshoe Bay Ferry Terminal (service to Vancouver Island, Sunshine Coast and Bowen Island).
1hr45 to Peace Arch (Interstate 5) border crossing.
Stawamus Chief Provincial Park - 5 mins - hiking and rock climbing
Sea-To-Sky Gondola - 5 mins - gondola ride, hiking, sightseeing
Shannon Falls Provincial Park - 7 mins - hiking and sightseeing
Alice Lake Provincial Park - 10 mins - hiking, mountain biking, swimming, fishing
Brackendale Eagles Provincial Park - 10 mins - wildlife viewing
Garibaldi Provincial Park - 10-15 mins - hiking, kayaking, rock climbing, snowshoeing
Whistler / Blackcomb Resort - 45 mins - full range of summer and winter activities
Free off street parking as checked under 'amenities' is a gravel off road shoulder in front of the bungalow.
CHECK – OUT PROCEDURE:
•Wash dishes & put away
•Take out all the garbage & recycling to the bins located by the entrance
Please look after the home as if it is your own.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund plus service fees back.
This host has 80 reviews for other properties.View other reviews