Modern, stylish and elegant 2 story family home in the heart of beautiful Doral in Miami and just minutes away from shopping plazas, restaurants and Miami International Airport. Doral is a great choice for travelers interested in city walks, atmosphere and family-friendly trips. The home features FREE PARKING for up to 2 vehicles. A King size bed, walk in closet and 56” TV in the master bedroom. Free Wi-Fi and a 60” TV in the family room.
CHECK-IN (Any time after 5:00 pm)
• Photo ID proof issued for all occupants including sharer. Minimum age of primary renter should be 18 years old.
• No parties
• Visitors are NOT permitted at any time
• Smoking is NOT allowed
• No food in the rooms
• No shoes on second floor
• Washer and Dryer machines are not available.
• Keep the property and all furnishings in good order. Keep the house clean & tidy. Wash the dishes after use and return dishes, cups, and utensils to their proper cabinets and drawers.
• 24 hours Monitored Video Cameras for Security Purposes ( 4 cameras ).
DO NOT DISCONNECT THE CAMERAS AT ANY TIME
• Pets are NOT allowed
• Guests should not create excessive noise at a level that disturbs neighbors; from 10:00 pm to 8:00 am.
*** IF THE PREMISES APPEAR DIRTY OR DAMAGED UPON CHECK-IN, GUEST SHOULD PLEASE INFORM HOMEOWNER IMMEDIATELY. ***
CHECK-OUT (Any time before 11:00AM
Before you leave, we just ask a couple of favors to help prepare for our next guests.
• Garbage: Any garbage must be stowed in the proper garbage or recycling receptacle, located at the rear side of the house. (Note: RECYCLABLE MATERIALS IN BLUE BIN, PLEASE!)
• Remove any opened food items from the refrigerator.
• Place all towels on the floor of the bedroom. You can leave beds unmade.
• Please lock all doors and close all windows.
• Wash the dishes after use and return dishes, cups, and utensils to their proper cabinets and drawers.
If any of these rules are violated an additional charge of $250.00 may be applied in addition agreed in the rental Price
From Nov 22 - 28, 2017 the minimum stay is 2 nights.
This host has 82 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
My name is Erika, I am originally from Cali, Colombia but after living in this great city since '98 I consider myself a Miami native. I am a world traveler that understands the value and the importance of arriving at a cozy and welcoming place during my trips. This is why I wish to bring to my guests an environment like that of a 5 Star Hotel for a fraction of the price. More importantly I want my guests to feel like this is their home away from home.
I truly enjoy being a host and ensuring that all of my guests have both a remarkable and memorable experience. I love this city and everything it has to offer. I truly enjoy suggesting the best restaurants, places to visit as well as nightlife venues. One of my greatest joys is seeing my guest's faces light up when they first set foot in what they know will be their home for however long they choose to stay. It is because of that smile and the gratitude I get when my clients leave that I open my home to them and to you.