About this listing
This home located in the San fernando Valley if you happen to work or Visit major attraction place like Universal Studio in Studio City, Sherman Oaks, Van Nuys, Burbank or Van Nuys airport, you choose the right place. you are more than welcome to ask
Common Sense Rules
1. Take off your shoes every single time once you enter the house
2. Clean after yourself ( dishes/sinks/toilet/ shower area )
3. Turn off all electronic stuffs before you leave , prevent burn of over use
4. Respect each others belonging
5. Be kind / Positive / Any problems with house mate try not to solve on your own , please call me so I can talk to other house mate
6. Quiet hour from 8 pm until 8 am. NO NOISE
7. No SMOKING / DRINKING or DRUGS inside the house.
8. No unpaid/ unapproved overnight guests, I don't mind of children but you are responsible by look after them and responsible in any damage they make. Kid in any age consider as a person.
9. Please look the doors when you leave and when you are inside
10. Having your food only in dinning area table NEVER have your food in the room spilt something might cost you for much more cleaning fee
*** Check out on time or before 10 am since I am not the one who clean the house so someone come to clean on schedule otherwise you will be charge one more night.
In case there are any missing or damage items , We will process a claim through airbnb to collect the fair amount. Please report any damaged/missing items as soon as possible
No Partie or Event on the property, if I get report by your house mate or my property manager I will have to terminate your entire stay with no refund
" Enjoy your stay and Warm Welcoming home " ^_^
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
This host has 273 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
^_^ Hello, We are Beverly & Cho. We love traveling and use Airbnb everywhere we go because we find it is the best way to connect with local people ^_^
We love the cultural vibrancy of Los Angeles and the relaxed, low-key nature of Orange County so you can find us there most of the time. By the way we have three fur babies that keep us very occupied! Our favorite things are listening to relaxing music, eating different foods (Thai and Sushi the best), watching funny movies, hiking with our dogs, and of course hosting awesome people all over the world!
Hope to hear from you soon!