We spent 3 nights: family of 5 people in Aug 2016.
Overall experience was pretty good
- Location between Catania, Taormin and Etna was perfect for us, as we spent one day in each.
- flat is very clean, furniture and equipment new, and everything ready at arrival (towels, bed dressed etc)
- the apartment is within a little group of small buildings which include 2 to 4 apartments each: it is not « crowded », which is great.
- a gate surrounds the area, so you feel very secure, and you can have the kids play around without risk
- the swimming pool is nice and large.
- the tennis court is ‘usable’. Playing with view on Etna is a great experience !
- Roberto or his father were very flexible with our time schedule (even with very early departure on the last day!)
- the apartment is just next to the road, and unfortunately, it is very busy. Noisy cars, trucks, motorbikes pass all day… and all night. We slept very badly.
- just one fan in the apartment and no air conditioning. Opening the windows is impossible because of the noise from the road. Again, sleeping was very difficult
- 1 double bed and 2 beds ‘superposed’. The coach is not transformable into a bed (it is a coach...), so not the best for 5 people.
- the beach is not so close, and requires walking on the busy road: car highly recommended