A beautiful private Spanish Revival mini-resort in the city of Palm Springs. We have 4 charming units available for rent. This listing is for Romantic Suite Two (RS2) unit or UNIT#2.
Romantic Suite Two (RS2) unit or UNIT#2 (approximately 600 sf) : 1 King Bed, 1 Leather sofa /futon, a 55" Flat Screen TV, DVD player, a Fireplace, a separate Kitchen, a separate dinning room, a Lavatory with a Bathtub/Shower combo and double sinks. Sleep's 2-4.
*We have 4 studio units available for rent. Romantic Suite 2 and Romantic Suite 1 are located in the main structure at the front of the property. Casita 4 and 5 are located in the 2nd structure in the back of the property. The Pool and Hot tub are located between the 2 structures in the middle of the property.
Outdoor amenities for all 4 units include: Swimming pool (heated around 70 degrees everyday), large Hot tub, BBQ grill, outdoor bar, outdoor dinning, Cabana, Patios, Outdoor Loungers, Propane Fire-Pit, Wood-burning Fire-Pit, Rooftop Sun-Deck, Tables, Chairs, and Wi-Fi-Internet everywhere on the property, etc.
Each unit has its own entrance, comfortable bed with fine bedding, dishes, utensils, coffee maker, toaster, flat screen TV, Blue Ray DVD player (which allows access to HULU, NetFlix, Vudu, YouTube, PANDORA - only if you have a current account with any of the above providers), updated bathroom, Wi-Fi Internet, 100+ channels, HBO, and much more.
Interaction with guests
A Romantic, private, mini resort that's an ideal get away for 4 couples or a friend/family get together. We have an onsite property manager to help accommodate with everything that you may need assistance with (including turning on the hot tub to up to 104 degree for a specific period of time, igniting and cleaning the Gas BBQ, and answering any questions that you may have about the property or what to do/where to go in Palm Springs).
Other things to note
TOT permit # 6118 / city 2503 and 2504
*Coachella weekend: 4 nights minimum required.
*Holidays, BNP Paribas, Special Events for the area: 3 nights minimum required.
*Fri & Sat: 2 nights minimum required.
*Smoking in the unit or on the property is NOT allowed.
1. Smoking: Smoking of any kind or Vaping is NOT allowed in any units or on the property ($1,000.00 fine for smoking/vaping on premises).
2. Additional Visitors: People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. A $10.00 per person per night per unit fee will be applied for any additional Guest. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest. If there will be more than two (2) additional Visitors, the Homeowner or Property Manager must be notified to make sure there are no conflictions.
3. All of the units are privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
4. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order.
5. Only use appliances for their intended use.
6. Children: Our property is not suitable for Children. Children are permitted only with prior approval and the Children Addendum must be completed. It is your responsibility to inform us that you will be bringing a child onto our property before your reservation is confirmed/accepted. If you did not inform us in advance and you bring a child (or incorrect number of people) onto our property, by making this reservation you agree to forfeit your rental payment and your reservation.
7. Pets: Our property is not suitable for Pets. If you did not inform us in advance and you bring a pet(s) into our property, by making this reservation you agree to forfeit your rental payment and your reservation.
8. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens, bath and pool towels are included in the unit; daily housekeeping service is not included in the rental rate. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the property.
9. Sewer system: The sewer system is very effective; however, it will clog up if improper material is flushed. DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at anytime. If it is found that feminine products have been flushed and clog the septic system, you could be charged the full amount of damages above the indicated security deposit.
10. Storms, Natural Disasters, or unforeseen incidents: No refunds will be given for storms, natural disasters (flood, fire, earthquake, tornado, windstorm, and utility disruptions), and/or acts of GOD.
11. Parking: Parking is limited to one vehicle for Casita 4 (C4), one vehicle for Casita 5 (C5), One vehicles for Romantic Suite 1 (RS1), and One vehicles for the Romantic Suite 2 (RS2). Vehicles are to be parked in designated parking areas only. Parking on the road is not permitted. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
12. Property Manager: There is a Manager onsite to assist with whatever needs or questions you may have; otherwise, you can always contact the property manager or the owner by telephone. The pool and hot tub are cleaned and operated by a pool service company. If there is anything you need, please do not hesitate to ask. We want your stay to be as comfortable and relaxing as possible.
13. Keys: Unit keys are distributed when you check into the property. There is a $100.00 replacement fee for lost keys. Most of our unit keys cannot be duplicated in the USA; therefore, it would need to be reordered from overseas.
14. Childproof House: We do not have children on the property often therefore it is the sole responsibility of the guest to check their unit thoroughly to maintain a safe surrounding. Please, take a look around, specifically under sinks for cleaning supplies that may be detrimental to their health. All guests under the age of 18 must be supervised at all times by a guest over the age of 25 while on the property, with no exceptions.
15. Heater/AC: Each Casita Suite (C4 & C5) has its own individual dual heating and cooling unit. There is a remote that controls the heater and a/c unit, which you will find in the unit. The arrows control the temperature. Please do not turn the unit on if you have the windows/doors open, as we are an energy efficient resort. The Romantic Suites share a heating and cooling system with the main house. If you need to change temperature, please do not hesitate to ask the property manager.
16. Bedding: Your room will be made up upon your request by the property manager. Should you like fresh bedding, please request so from them. If there is any other issue, you can let them know and they will do their best to accommodate.
17. Towels and Linens: Please do not use linens and towels for wine spills, make-up removal or other heavy cleaning. If you have a spill there are kitchen towels and paper towels in the unit or we can provide assistance (please contact the property manager). There will a $25.00 for excessively dirty or make-up stained on each piece of linen or towel. After we tried to clean the dirty linen or towel and we are unable to clean it, you are responsible for an additional replacement cost of the item.
18. Pool: No children under the age of 18 permitted in swimming pool at any time without adult supervision. We keep our pool temperature around 70 degrees. (Should you request to have a higher temperature; there is a one-time fee per day of $50 dollars to increase the pool temperature.) We have a dial timer that once it is turned all the way on will activate the pool/spa lights for 1 hour then will shut off automatically once the timer expires. Pool hours are from 9am1am. However, please be mindful to keep the noise down after 10:00pm. There is no lifeguard and your use of the pool is at your own risk.
19. Hot Tub/Spa: No children under the age of 18 permitted in hot tubs at any time without adult supervision. When using the hot tub, remember there is certain health risks associated with this facility. Use at your own risk. The hot tub is turned on by request from 9am 1am with no additional charge, please coordinate this with the property manager and they will accommodate your request. (If no one in the hot tub for more than 15 minutes, the property manager will turn off the hot tub). We have a timer dial that once it is turned all the way on will heat the hot tub for 30 minutes then will shut off automatically once the timer expires. Please, be mindful to keep the noise down after 10:00pm. Hot tub hours are from 9am1am. There is no lifeguard and your use of the Hot Tub is at your own risk.
20. Grill: To use the BBQ, please have the property manager assist you in turning the gas on and igniting the burners. When you are finished, please turn the gas off at the grill and let the property manager know, as they will clean and turn off the grill at the source.
21. Wireless Internet:
The wireless internet is titled: ask property manager. The Password for the wireless is: ask property manager.
22. When you leave: Please check out with the property manager. If you are leaving while they are not available, please leave your key in your room and send an email, call, or text them with an approximate time of your departure.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
This host has 59 reviews for other properties.View other reviews