Our place has the basic necessities for relaxing, dining & sleeping. Strategically located in Makati's CBD, near the country's best malls & restaurants, BGC, offices of major companies, banks, schools, services, parks, a hospital, a Catholic church.
Delighted guests have said:
"...insanely complete & a definite value for money"
"...had the most sounding sleep"
"...a great host, a quiet location"
"I really felt at home & looked forward to coming "home" after a day running around Makati..."
The unit is on the 9th floor of a BRAND NEW condo complex. The building boasts itself of 5-star amenities and a wide array of restaurants, supermarket, and services on the ground level will surely make your stay worthwhile. The unit is efficiently laid out and fully furnished with a minimalist view. If you just need a comfortable place or base for your work or adventures but with all the basic necessities for relaxing, dining and sleeping comfort, this is the place that offers best value for your money. Or if you need a jump-off point for your next destination or you just need a temporary shelter after a long night, this is the right place for you.
The unit is furnished with:
-fully-equipped kitchen (2 hob induction stove, microwave oven, refrigerator, rice cooker, electric water kettle, bread toaster, coffee maker, dinnerware, cutlery, cooking utensils)
-queen-size bed for two persons with storage drawers
-living room sofa
-water heater for shower
-flat iron and ironing board
-small dining table for 2
-40" TV with cable connection
-washing machine with spin dry function
-clothes drying rack
-cabinet with hangers
-reliable wifi access
Guests have access to the following:
3 lap pools
1 adult pool
2 wading and kiddie pools
Gym and fitness center
Lounge and main lobby
Mini mall on the ground level
Interaction with guests
For any concern or request, I am just an email or a text message away.
Other things to note
Airport transfers to and from SM Jazz may be arranged. Fee is Php950/trip.
CHECK IN starts at 3pm, check out by 12nn.
IMPORTANT : For same day booking, check in starts at 5pm, check out by 12nn. Flexible check in and check out depends on the availability of the unit and may be subject to additional days fee.
Please treat the unit as you would your own home. Basic house rules:
1. No smoking inside the unit.
2. Turn OFF all appliances and lights when not in use or when leaving the unit.
3. Please indicate the actual number of guests staying in the unit. All guests are required to send a photo of their passport (foreign) or any valid government-issued ID (local) which will be attached to a letter of authorization that the host will submit to the building security office. Upon arrival, all guests are required to show their passport or any valid government ID. Guests who fail to comply will be refused entry by security.
4. Do not engage in illegal activities inside the unit.
5. Keep noise to a minimum as there are other occupants in the same floor.
6. If something gets damaged during your stay, please inform the host immediately before you check out. Any damaged or missing items may be charged to your deposit.
7. Keep shoes on the shoe rack.
8. Throw trash daily.
This host has 37 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I have worked for over 34 years in the corporate world in jobs that emphasize customer satisfaction. My last job was Site Director for a pharmaceutical company and the last thing we want is a customer complaint for a product or service delivered. I have recently retired to concentrate on my new role of managing my properties. I am currently managing the rental of two 1BR condo units in Makati and one 2BR apartment in Laguna. I am completing the finishing work on a 2BR condo unit in Bonifacio Global City and a 2BR house at Nuvali, Laguna.
I enjoy traveling. My previous jobs have given me the opportunity to visit other countries and experience other cultures in Asia, Europe, America and Africa. These trips have taught me what visitors like you would look for and would want to have in their room accommodations.
I am still continuously learning as I improve our accommodations and services. I take seriously all reviews of guests and value their comments and suggestions to further improve the quality of our offerings.