My city-centered top floor (5th) flat has a beautiful view towards the fjord, including "Munkholmen" and "Rockheim". In addition, plenty of light is led in through multiple roof windows spread across the flat.
The flat is placed in Fjordgata, which is in the center of Trondheim.
The flat has 1 bedroom with a big bed for 2. For a third guest I have a 40cm thick airbed.
Fully equipped kitchen with lots of spices available, free coffee and tea, WIFI, 27" PC-screen at work bench, possible to wash clothes.
Other things to note
- Check in/out can be very flexible. Please state your needs when booking.
- Please note that the elevator goes to 4th floor, whereas the flat is in 5th.
- Take out your own garbage
- Always close roof windows when you leave
- When cooking, always use kitchen fan (sensitive fire alarm)
I'm a engineering student, currently resided in Trondheim Norway. I like outdoor activities (hiking, kayaking, traveling, biking), chess, whisky, board games, languages (currently learning german, dutch, french, spanish and japanese), nature, politics, science and meeting new people.
I consider myself polite, respectful and not at all shy, and I'm very excited to try out Airbnb both as a guest and a host. Hope to see you soon! :)