Modern, sunny apartment in Highbury. Flat is furnished throughout by an interior designer, and features a lounge and fully equipped kitchen. 4 minutes’ walk from Highbury & Islington station (Victoria/Overground), or feel free to use our bikes!
I'd like to welcome you to our family home when we are away.
It is a beautiful and spacious three-storied house, with separate kitchen & dining area, lounge, and 3 further bedrooms (one room is our baby room at the moment), and a big garden. This is very rare in London, and yet it is only 10 minutes away from Oxford Circus.
- The ground floor has: hall way, storage room, big kitchen (with big dining table), guest toilet, and access to the rear garden.
- The first floor: lounge with comfortable sofa, main bedroom, and a bathroom
- The second floor: two further bedrooms: one with doubt bed, and one is out baby's room.
You will have access to the entire house.
Interaction with guests
I will arrange for someone to meet you when you arrive and explain everything. I will be available on messages and phone as well, and will have someone come over to help if you need.
Other things to note
We have a baby ourselves, so we are happy to let you use the baby cot if you need it.
The house also has a beautiful garden at the back.
- No smoking please
- No parties
- No loud noises after 11pm
- No shoes on upper floors: please leave your shoes in the hall way just near the staircase on the ground floor
We will charge extra if:
- You leave the flat dirty
- You fail to return the keys to the location that we instructed
No reviews (yet)
This home doesn’t have any reviews. If you stay here, your review will appear here.