Quite neighborhood 12 minutes from Panther Stadium, Nascar Museum, Time Warner Arena and Uptown Charlotte and the Epi Center. 15 minutes from Charlotte Motor Speedway and Carolina Medical Center.
We own a huge 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom home in Central Charlotte.
Guest will have access to entire home with the exception of an additional bedroom and bathroom in the basement. Maybe twice a year, my wife and I will stay in the basement. The only other thing in the basement is the laundry room and the back door to the backyard.
Interaction with guests
Depending on when you book there could be little to no guest interaction due to us traveling.
Other things to note
* We provide clean sheets, liquid soap, shampoo and fresh towels.
* Complimentary Wifi and Directv
* Free parking in driveway and street
* Washer & Dryer, hair dryer, and ironing board
Small get together's with friends and family are welcome. Parties with loud music and disruptive to the neighborhood are highly discouraged.
I expect guests to treat the place as their own, by keeping it as clean as possible and using appliances and furniture with care.
Here are a few simple rules that I would like my guests to follow:
1- Please treat the place as your own!
2- When leaving, please shut all windows, lock the doors. Do not give out the combination to anybody besides your co-occupants.
3- During your stay you may adjust the temperature to make you feel comfortable. Please set the thermostat back to 50 degrees( winter/fall) and 75 degrees(summer/ spring) when leaving, after you stay.
4- The trash pick up day is Monday. Please put the garbage can in the front-yard near mailbox.
5- In case of an emergency, please call 911 and/or host. Please use the extra linens provided (in the closet) to cover the sofa bed when using it as a bed.
7- In case of fire, the alarm will sound and the fire department will be automatically contacted.
8- Pets are allowed in this unit, please be mindful of other guest. Well behaved, house broken pets are allowed, up to 2 animals per visit. Please do not allow large dogs on the furniture unless they are covered with the sheets we provide for pets. All pets MUST be in their kennels/crates when the owners are not in the apartment. We have a fenced backyard for your pets to use without leashes, but owners must stay with the pets while inside the fence. There will be an additional $100 PET CLEANING FEE if excessive dog or cat hair is found on the couch or in the bath tub or if there is a strong odor of urine. Please clean up after your pets!
9. The owner is not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occur while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowner is not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises.
10. There is 1 security camera strategically placed behind the tv in the living room when you first enter the house. It is for your protection and it is the only camera in the house. I need to see who enters my house since I don't live there on a regular basis. Tampering or covering the camera will not be tolerated and is cause for immediate eviction.
11. Breaking the above rules may result in cancellation of your leasing forfeiture of your security deposit, and if necessary, immediate eviction.
12. Enjoy your stay!
This host has 94 reviews for other properties.View other reviews