Spacious and cozy room, nice bed and mattress, big wardrobe and a desk, in the best part of Tijuca. Everything you might need is nearby: pubs, restaurants, drugstores, supermarket, metro station... 10min on foot to a mall, 20 to Maracanã Stadium!
The bedroom has a travel-inspired decoration: flags, souvenirs, postcards and so on, brought from places I've visited or by people who stayed here. It's the ideal motivation to go out and explore the city - and follow on to many other trips afterwards!
Guests have access to the bedroom, a bathroom right in front of it that will be used exclusively by them, and can make use of the laundry machine and the kitchen facilities to prepare meals.
Interaction with guests
I work (sometimes from home, sometimes out) and am a university student, so I'm not always home. But we'll definitely meet each other and I'll be glad to give you tips and help you with whatever I can.
Other things to note
I have cats in the apartment, so this is not the ideal accomodation if you're allergic. :)
Just a few simple rules to make sure everything works out :)
- If you break something, let me know
- If you use the kitchen, wash the dishes and pans you used afterwards and clean up after yourself
- No pets allowed, since I already have cats
- Speaking of which, do not mistreat the cats! You don't have to like them, and they won't be allowed inside your room unless you want them to; but treating them badly means you'll have to find another place to stay.
- The building has a "no noise after 10pm" rule
- No smoking allowed, since I'm very allergic
- No other guests allowed