- Brand new house, near all the city's hotspots
- Close to 24hr convenience store
- 10 min walk to Cao Thang str. with nice restaurants
- Free & Strong Wifi
- Fully Amenities, Electronic appliances
- Kitchen provided
A great location, easily to access and transport. You can walk by 5 minutes to enjoy the streetfood, nice restaurants & coffee shops in Cao Thang street. There're also convenience stores nearby for your 24/7 service.
** Check in time : After 2PM
** Check out time : Before 12AM
** Please kindly turn off the air-conditioner when you are not in the room to have save the environment **
Once we confirmed the arrival time, we will meet you in person at the lobby to provide you key.
Interaction with guests
We try to be available to our guests as much as possible when we are in town as we believe that this is why you chose us over a typical hotel room.
You can text us via airbnb any time or viber/imessage us once booked. We're happy to answer call but sometimes we will not be able to pick up phone, sorry about that. Texting could be the best way to communicate.
Other things to note
We don't provide breakfast and daily cleaning (We will clean everything and prepare the room the day of your arrival). We do have the towels and shampoo provided.
Also, if you're bored or want to discover the city with a local guide, for sightseeing, nightlife activities, etc. Our (EMAIL HIDDEN) can organize the City Tour. You can experience Saigon the local way and stay away from the crowded tourism attractions. Please let us know if you're interested.
** Pick up Service with Extra charge is available upon request **
We don't like rules just as you are, so try to show respect and keep calm during the stay.
- NO SMOKING inside the building please. Since this is a no-brainer, anyone caught smoking inside our house will simply be asked to leave without any refund.
- DRINKING inside your room only. So if you are a drinker, please stay in the room.
- RESPECT to others. All of our rules are simply to encourage our guests to share a mutual respect towards each other and together build a better, more social and more responsible community.
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 5 days of your trip and the first night is non-refundable, but 50% of the cost for the remaining nights will be refunded.
My background is computer science and I'm running a software company here in Vietnam. We mostly work on our startup projects and also client's SaaS projects, so if you're an IT guy we can meetup and talk.